I suck at this blogging thing. I swear things are just nuts for me right now. I will post progress pics soon. I am on fiya! I did have a small freak out this week about stepping on stage again but I am fine now. Eating is 100% and workouts are kickin my ass into shape. I love my new trainer and she keeps me fed pretty well. I had my first posing class yesterday and the guy says I already know the basics and will do very well. He said I have a great V-taper! YIPEE all those stickin pull ups have paid off, I think. He does want me to wear my suit next time though, HA! yow right, my big booty is soooo white! I am not getting in a tanning bed ever again so until the day before my show I will be white. I have my tanning all set up with Tina, thanks Stef! I am possibly going to go broke this time around, seriously. Between supps, trainer, food, tanning, polygraph, drug test, nanbf card,posing class, hotel, traveling expenses, admission for my dd and dh to get into the show(small fortune) and a new ipod since mine broke I am seriously seeing my checkbook smoke.
On a good note, I am having no cravings and no I do not do the thermo thing. I refuse to use those. But, I am feeling pretty good other than being tired.
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
New trainer?? Did you switch?
You are on FIYA! Awesome :) New trainer? How are the new workouts and meal plans going? You like?
What's the gig? What new trainer?
;-) TELL US GIRL!!
I'm training with Jenny Lynn WOOT!!
K
Julie Lohre is my new trainer. She is new for me this comp but not like, brand new as in I switched.
I'm glad things are going well for you. I'll be in touch :-) :-).
Matt
Hey girl....glad you made connections with Tina.... you will love her! She just found out she is preggers, so....no show for her this year!
I think because several of you constantly post on the tracker, you accidentally forget that there are all of us out here in blogland (that don't read the diva thread) waiting, waiting, waiting on an update. LOL!
Glad everything is going well.
xo
Good to hear from you and glad things are going good for you.
Post a Comment