Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HA! How things change.

I was complaining about everything in my last post and today the scale moved, yes that little booger and I have a love/hate relationship and today I loved it. Something is going on with my email, not sure what but all of a sudden Julie stopped getting my emails. Thank goodness Tracy took care of me and told her. I get an email and she told me to call. So, today I talked to Julie and everything sounds good and will pretty much stay the same for the next 3 weeks. I am carb cycling 3 days a week which is not bad at all. But, the email is still a problem. I think I am going to have to call my brother on this one cause I have no clue. I am going to post this horrendous picture of me at 11 weeks out so I will have something to look back on for my next show. I looked through my old blog the other day to see where I was at, at this point last time and other than being heavier I was feeling about the same way.

Today was a snow day, the roads are terrible and just found out tomorrow is as well. I hate it and would rather be working because I cannot leave anyway. I did get a 40 min cardio session done this morning on top of, pics and measurements for Julie,chest, ab, bicep workout finished and practiced posing all before noon! I love a productive day like that.

Here is the pic, don't be scared because I have no makeup on and had just rolled out of bed and boy do I give a new meaning to White Girl! I am keeping my fingers crossed when all this fluff comes off there is more left of me than just flesh like last time, don't believe me, the second pic was me at 2 weeks out, kind a skinny wouldn't ya say?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be fine when all is said and done. Just keep working hard at it, and it will happen.

You're a really, really amazing athlete, and a really brilliant rolemodel, and this second time around is all about you, and all about making that bigger impact, and setting yourself up for bigger moments in the sport.

You CAN and WILL do this, because you have everything in the mental and emotional locker room, to see this through, and you should be very proud of yourself for everything.

Chin up and no worries okay.

:-) :-).

Matt

Tracy said...

Your welcome chickie! Glad your figuring everything out! Hugs to you!

Oh, and I see some nice new shoulder caps and quads there missy! You need to look at those pics, muscle, by muscle and see the changes!

Peaches*n*Cream said...

Girl, you know the process we must go through to gain the pretty muscles ;) You are doing great, you will shed the extra weight to uncover the NEW muscles cause i see that you got plenty! Stay positive, my comparison is scary. I look back at my comp pics and see how skinny i was...haha!

Anonymous said...

I think you look fantastic and if you want my honest opinion - yes - you did look a little skinny in the older picture. I think you look great now so I can only imagine how awesome you will look in 11 short weeks. The extra muscle on you looks really good - strong and healthy.

I'm jealous! But happy for you!

Tina said...

Awesome job girl....if you look that great now I can't imagine what you will look like in 11 weeks...and EFF the scale, that's my motto!!

Lori said...

I am such a white girl too. I have to start tanning, I'm looking sick. well I have been sick which makes it all worse.

I can't wait to see you in April.