Just wanted to post something since it has been awhile. I have just not been in the mood to post anything. I think I am just blah because I need Springtime to be here, now! I am so sick of the cold, my skin is dry and I am tired of getting the crap shocked out of me when I touch something, the dang air is so dry. Anyway, I am applying at some different school districts. I spent my day off yesterday working on them. I am going to try to get closer to home.
I am working on getting everyone's blog on my sidebar that I follow but it is a little time consuming if that person does not have the "follow this blog" on theirs and I will get to them all I just have not been on here much.
Diet is good, mood is crappy. My energy level is pretty low and I hate carb cycling. It makes me crave bad things the day after and otherwise I do not have any cravings.
I have someone lined up to help me with posing since NANBF is a little different than NPC. I am already getting nervous. I do have to say I am feeling huge these days, very bloated and just crappy. I do not feel like I am leaning out much either. I think it is time for a diet change.
Okay, that is it for now, sorry to bore you to tears. I am truly thinking of doing away with my blog. I thought I would wait and see how I feel under normal conditions or well, a little more carbs so my brain can think clearly.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I know how your feeling. That is how I felt too. And I ended up gaining 5 pounds doing that carb cycling...not good. Wrong direction!
Don't get rid of your blog!!! I love reading your blog and can't wait to see progress pics and comp photos!
Don't stop blogging - I really like reading your blog.
I hear you on getting zapped all the time. It happens to me in the grocery store. Must be something to do with the cart wheels creating static electricity but I get zapped a lot when I grocery shop. Or maybe it is a sign - someone telling me I really don't need those Dove dark chocolates!
You can't quit your blog ... I love reading it!!! And since I'm one of those people who hasn't put a "follow" on her blog, I will do it right now because you told me too.
I just wanted to stop by and say hi...I wish I could agree with you about spring, but I've come to hate summer so much (the humidity) that I'm happy for the winter! :) For your sake though I hope it warms up soon...take care!
Don't be sorry for anything. I think you're doing your best with everything, and you can't ask more of yourself than that.
Take care and bets wishes.
:-) :-).
Matt
Hey girl, we are all allowed to be honest have struggles- if this was easy, I don't think it would be half as worth it. Keep pressin on. I'm rooting for you.
;-)
KO
Don't stop blogging you turd!
Oh and of course you're thinking of coding...we are the same person you know :)
Post a Comment