Sunday, January 11, 2009

Quick Update

I am back in my zone and back at it 100%! My shoulder is feeling great, no pain but I did take it very easy on my shoulder workouts this week. My chest hurt so bad after the MSG incident I truly thought I would die for about a week. It finally went away and needless to say my Chinese food days are over unless I can find it without the addition of MSG.
I only lost .4 pounds this week but I lost some inches all over, almost an entire inch just off the waist.

Work is more stressful than ever. I am pretty miserable there. I love my kids and the guy I work with is doing so much better than last year and we have become really good friends. He knows how unhappy I am but I try not to say things because I figure he can figure it out on his own and have his own opinion of the way things are done.

That is about it. I have not had much time to blog. Dh is back out of town through the week so it is just me. I am ready to buckle down and become a hermit until April. If you have competed you will understand what I mean. I have no life when training but I am fine with it because I love this.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I know what you mena about being a hermit, but I am used to it .....I do it year round cause i'm a loser..lol!

Glad to hear you took it easy on tghe shoulder, I think that was a good move..Let it heal right so you dont have a major set back.

Nice job on the .4lbs any lose is a good lose :)

Kelly Olexa said...

My shoulder was giving me some grief this week too so I took it easy. The last thing we need is to get injured seriously and impede our progress right? ;-) You keep it up girl.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Good to know your pains have gone.

Take it easy

:-) :-).

Matt

ColeC said...

Nothing wrong with being a hermit ;)

Glad to hear your shoulder is better, but just make sure you baby it as much as possible.

Have a great week!!

Laurie said...

You do need my weekend don't you? Or at the very least the massage! Hang in there - I'm rooting for you!

Tracy said...

Yeah for the shoulder! And yeah on the scale moving!