Monday, January 26, 2009

Where to start.

Well I am a little less than 11 weeks out and not a whole lot going on. I guess I need to go back and look at my blog during my last competition because my weight has not budged in 3 weeks. I was down a little and then right back up. I have done exactly what I am supposed to and feeling a bit frustrated. I weighed 12 pounds less at this time last comp so I am scared. I doubt I put that much muscle on. I have started hanging out with some of my old gym buddies where I used to workout about 7-8 yrs ago. We have started doing cardio on Saturdays. It is nice to change things up a bit once in awhile. There is a trainer there who is competing in the same show I am and he is having a posing class next week for me and another girl. He is doing the figure one on a different day and some of those girls are going to be in the same show as me. I guess people do not mind traveling. I am excited and have booked my spray tan with Tina Maas , thank you Stef! I am all set and now I just need to book the hotel and I should be good to go. I am wearing my red posing suit for the morning and my pretty black one for the evening show. I am having trouble coming up with my music though. I am about to go nuts trying to find something suitable. I have not been listening to music much lately because my freakin ipod is acting up again. I bought a brand new nano on ebay and paid the guy $100 and he never sent it, loser. Thank goodness I paid through paypal and will eventually get my money back. I hate to fork out another $100 on top of all the other expenses I have had. I may be hiring a new trainer as well so that is going to be even more money. This hobby is expensive and so I keep going to work everyday so I won't feel so darn guilty for spending so much. Dh does not seem to mind, he keeps telling me to do this and that and whatever I need to do. He is so sweet.

On another note, I slid all the way home today, scared to death. Thank goodness school is closed tomorrow and I can chill for the day! Well after I get my workout in of course.

4 comments:

April said...

:( I hope things with you and your trainer get straightened out. I know how busy they can be but still that is what we pay them for! You know that I HATE carb cycling. I'd rather eat the same thing everyday and it works for me.

Anonymous said...

Good luck over the next 11 weeks. If anyone can do it - you can!

And that ice - yeah - it'll be here tomorrow afternoon. Can't hardly wait. (not)

Michelle said...

Sundie you can do it girl I have complete faith in you,and I know what you are goingthrough with the whole not finding music...I still haven't picked mine either...YIKES!!! It will come.

So who are you hiring for a new trainer?

Anonymous said...

PLEASE be careful! It's been SOOO cold here and snowing, it seems, everyday! Driving is tricky. Glad you will be home today.

Just hang in there, this change with your buddies, could be all your body needs. Sometimes a little change brightens everything up!

Kick butt girl, I know you can do it!

So sorry to hear about the IPod fiasco too. Hope you're able to get one soon.