Thursday, February 19, 2009

Put the sunglasses on!

Cause I am a white girl to say the least. I hate posting this but I am going to since I have not posted one in a long time. I am 129 pounds in this pick. The last comp I was 122 pounds at this same time and barely had any muscle. I am back in my size 6 jeans and soon to be in my 4's. I am feeling pretty good but would love a big mexican cheat meal, okay well a little one:)
I am 8 weeks out already.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

NIce Sundie..You look great! you will be so ready come comp time..you have put on good muscle this year and I think you will be very happy with the finished product.

Great JOb!!!

Stef said...

Lookin' good, my friend! You will be one hotttt mamma on that stage!

xo

Tracy said...

Looking great girl! Looks at those muscles!

ColeC said...

Look at those quads! You look great and you WILL be ready at comp time.

Tearose said...

Looking good! I agree you HAVE put on muscle, your going to rock the stage!

Anonymous said...

You have really put on some good muscle - you look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I know it's all going to be good.

I'll be in touch.

:-) :-).

Matt