I have made some plans as this Challenge seems to zoom forward so quickly. I will be starting week eight next week and I am pretty pumped since that is the magical week for me, at least it has been in the past. I lost a pound this week so I am at 119 which is great as long as I am maintaining my muscle but that is the 10 million dollar question. Am I? Anyway my game plan for the next several months to come.
~Eagerly waiting for the new 2008 competition schedules to come out.
~I am running a 5K on October 20th
~I will be playing on two soccer teams starting in two weeks.
This should keep me busy for the winter months
Depending on when the competitions are will depend on if I will stay on the two teams since that would jeopardize my workouts but for now I have already signed up. I played tonight and had a great game.
I will post my end of week 7 pics on Monday.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How could you be losing muscle. You'd know if that happened, as you'd be losing a few reps ior lb's on some or all lifts.
If you have lost anything like Water or Fat, there'a good chance you would possibly lift more, on certain or all exerises, as you would be inceasing your power to weight ratio.
Whateer happens keep pushing for what you want, and don't le tanything get in your way.
:-) :-).
Matt
Hi Sundie!
Glad all is well with you....and Dayum, 119! Good job, keep it up!
=)
Good on ya hon! WOW~!
Awesome Game Plan!!!
Post a Comment