Thursday, September 20, 2007

Week 7

Week seven has been full force. I have been so tired this week though and last night for some strange reason I was starving. I did HITT yesterday and I have not done that in a while because of my groin muscle. They maybe why I was so hungry last night. Of course, I drank my Whey shake before heading off to bed. I had to get a sub last night to play soccer for me since I had not had any sleep the night before and I knew my workout alarm would be going off mighty early. It is a little after 5am right now and I am off to workout. Hope everyone is having a great week.
Thanks for all your great comments on my pictures, I swear I only see it in the pictures, not in the mirror but I do see changes in the pictures so I hope I am not imagining them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No you don't imagine anything you've done, it's all real, and it's all visable.

You should be very proud of yourself, so don't you try to put any kind of negative spin on things okay, you keep on pushing, and you keep on making things happen, and don't worry about where you go from here.

You're moving in all the right directions, and in several months from now a whole room full of people, will see how amazing you ARE going to look.

BIG PAT ON THE BACK, and best wishes misses. You are amazing.

:-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

Hope you are able to get some rest this weekend!!! Have a good one!!!

Laurie said...

I love, love, love that bicep pic and you really can see a huge difference in week 1 to 7. Funny, funny story about the smoke alarms/chair. You are doing so great and you are so consistent. I love the inspiration and motivation you give me.