Thursday, September 13, 2007

TGIF almost


Man, I live for the weekends. I love my job but by the time the end of the week gets here I am wiped out. I have so much stuff to do this weekend. By Thursday night I am starting to feel the effects of 6-7 hours of sleep a night and I start looking like I need some sleep too.
I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and I am really considering doing a BB comp. I know I have so far to go but I was looking at the calender and I may try and plan it around Spring Break which is in March, that is if I do not go to the Arnold Classic. I know absolutely nothing about doing this so I have my work cut out for me but I do know that I have the discipline to do it once I figure it all out. I just don't want to be really old and regret not doing it. That is all I could think about when I was twenty something and then I really did not think about it much for years but I am no spring chicken you know? I am just saying that I have been thinking about it again lately. My legs and abs will look like this someday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU WILL LOOK LIKE THAT VERY SOON!!! So glad that things are working out so well for you. You are looking terrific!!!

Thanks so much for your comments. They made me smile.

Anonymous said...

YES, YES, YES, you can do this, with your looks and determination, you can be a sure fire bet to do it.

GOOD LUCK :-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

Really? WOW! How exciting for you!!! You will do so great and I can't wait to watch it happen.

Stef said...

Did I hear you say......
ARNOLD CLASSIC!
ARNOLD CLASSIC!
ARNOLD CLASSIC!
ARNOLD CLASSIC!

I really like that idea...you could do a comp and go to the Arnold Classic....and stay with MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

=)

ColeC said...

Well, you've been training and eating like your going to be competing...so hell, GO FOR IT!!! I kow you can do it!!!