Oh no, this was no nightmare. I came home from work today and went to get my recycling bin from the curb and this thing was in it. Needless to say I already had to pee from all the water I drank on the way home and I swear I almost wet my pants right there. Apparently he is a good spider but he is as big as the palm of my hand and hairier than my legs in the winter time. The picture is blurry but you get the idea I am sure. My husband let him go in field behind our house. I just hope he stays there.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Nightmare?
Oh no, this was no nightmare. I came home from work today and went to get my recycling bin from the curb and this thing was in it. Needless to say I already had to pee from all the water I drank on the way home and I swear I almost wet my pants right there. Apparently he is a good spider but he is as big as the palm of my hand and hairier than my legs in the winter time. The picture is blurry but you get the idea I am sure. My husband let him go in field behind our house. I just hope he stays there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
OMG! My husband would have passed out! You could have given that thing a broom and told him to sweep your kitchen :)
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
If that was me, I'd have been likely to get a mild shock, as it's not something you see every day, then I'd have probably mamed it in some way, I'm sorry to say.
Hope you're having a great day.
:-) :-).
Matt
P.S. I'm actually more worried about the referance to your unseasonlly hairy Legs. Perhaps too much information :-o :-o.
OMG!! I get black widows all the time, but they are never THAT big...way yuck!! Your husband was to nice...I grab the nearest, longest thing and smack the spiders dead!!
Spiders, even big ones, don't phase me in the least!
=)
Ditto what Katie said. OMG! That picture just freaked me out. I cannot stand spiders. I just spent yesterday morning "de-spidering" my screen enclosed pool. That is something I do about three times a year and I hate it. Thankfully, the spiders are tiny little white things - nothing like your monster!
Cool!
Ohhh...He's a big'en. Glad your hubby saved his little life, cause I believe I would have smooshed that little booger.
Post a Comment