Wednesday, September 12, 2007

week six is going strong


So far I have had a perfect week. It just seems to get easier everyday. Every thing is such a habit now it is like brushing my teeth.
This week is spirit week at school and Monday was hat day, Tuesday was crazy hair day etc.... Well today I thought it was pajama day and got to school and pulled up in the parking lot and noticed no one had their pjs on so I called the school from my cell, secretary answers and I say, "A please tell me that today is pj day" she immediately starts cracking up and I put the car in reverse. Took me 30 minutes just to get back home and change but hey everyone got a big laugh out of it. It is actually tomorrow, today was "wear your favorite team shirt". I told everyone that I was entitled to one dinging moment a week. At least I know what I am wearing tomorrow huh?
My new partner at school is working out great. We have so much fun that I spend most of my day just laughing and it makes the day go by so fast! We get so tickled at the kids sometimes it is hard not to laugh and I have to turn my head. Kids are just so darn funny! I could write a book on all the things they say and do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay we all do stupid things sometimes, it's human nature.

Mankind has probably been like that for centuries. I bet our ancestors were so lazy they tried to kill T-rex's with Large rocks, so they didnt have to hunt for Month, instead of running around after Rabbits every day getting fit.

It's probably only after it didn't work mankind was forced to chase Rabbits every day.

Oh and he probably asked his wife regularly where he put his club?

"where did you see it last?"

"If I knew that I wouldn't be asking?"

"What did you put that Bearskin on for?"

"I needed something to wear"

"but I just washed that an hour ago, it's probably not dry. You'll get Pneumonia?"

"No I won't, that hasn't been discovered yet."

It's okay for women to be stupid too, otherwise why would some women try to put their "faces on", whilst driving.

It's unbelievable when you see the one of the small percentage, of some less than streetsmart women, curling their eyelashes or some such thing at 30mph :-s.

Okay that's a bad example of stupid, but you get the idea.

Hope you're having a great day, and best wishes to you.

:-) :-).

Matt

P.S. Oh yeah, I happened to stumble across an old blog of yours earlier. Have to say, you looked pretty awesome in your pics, getting ready for your 25 year renuion.

You definitely prove you can make casual dressing look classy. I bet your old cohorts were really impressed, with your streamlined lady curves, and filmstar hair :-).

KatieFeldmom said...

LOL at pajama day. Glad that you and your teaching partner are getting along so well.

Stef said...

Hi Sundie.....

Long time to talk!

=)

Lori said...

OMG, that is too funny. Sounds like something I would do.

I am sure you could write a book about the kids. What age are they?