For a new post that is. I wanted to update really fast since my blog seems to be standing still. Things are going well. I am back at school and things are going fine so far. I am still looking to move so we will see. Anyway, could not remember if I blogged about grad school. I am finally going to be starting in January and getting my Masters in Counseling. I can hardly wait except for the studying part. Where will I fit it in?
My wo are going great. I really feel I am packin on some muscle. If I can jut keep the cardio under control I should be able to keep most of it. I hope. I am feeling the need for some new goals to keep me focused. I am working on those now.
I am going to try to catch up on everyone's blog asap but right now I better get going so I can get my wo in and get to work.
Update on my dad..... he seems to be doing pretty well right now, just takin it super easy. They are wanting to do surgery in December so we will just have to wait and see but so far things are going fine.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Thinking of you Sundie! xoxo
:o)
Take care and best wishes :-) :-).
Matt
Hi Sundie~!
I miss your frequent posts.... sometimes I jump onto the diva thread just to see what you are up to...
xo~
So glad to hear from you, and I think grad school sounds wonderful!
Glad things are looking up now! Miss your posts too! Thanks for checking up on me!
I hear you on cardio...there is no way I'll EVER get really buff if i don't chill out on the cardio.
Sigh...what to do?!?!?
Post a Comment