This is my second week back to school as you all know and my schedule is so bad this year it is ridiculous. I am so tired by the time I get home I just want to go to bed right then. I get up at 4:15 every morning to get my wo in and usually 30 min of morning cardio. I chug the h2o all day looking for anything to help with my energy level. I can only sleep at night if I take my Sleepy Time Tylenol otherwise I am up all night. I am lifting really heavy these days and it is making me feel huge. The scale has gone up a couple of pounds but that is it. It totally freaks me out feeling this huge. I saw a vein in my bicep yesterday and I could not believe it because I truly am carrying a layer of fat over my body these days but it should keep me warm this winter, LOL!
I hate bulking when most people love it because it means you get to eat more. I am not a food person so I would rather be cutting year round but we all know that would be bad on the bod and I could never add any new muscle and would probably lose some that I did have. So, I don't know why I am feeling so huge as in PORKER lately but I am. I was talking to my mom last night and she said she could not tell I had gained an ounce. She would tell me too. I am sure it is all mental because when you compete at 114 and a few months later you are 10-15 pounds up there what do you expect? Even though it is a good weight for you. I could see how people get eating disorders out of all this. I am really having to give myself a good talking to these days.
My diet is spot on right now and has been for about a month or so and before that it was not terrible. My back has grown and I am loving it. I do tons of pull ups and lat pulldowns and it is finally paying off. I have really concentrated on that area a bunch these past few months. I want to take pics but cannot seem to find the time. I have had something everyday after school this week and have meetings today after school and a tournament Friday after school with my kids. I wish I had something fun planned for the weekend but I don't. I am just going to watch my Sooners play on Saturday and that is probably it besides getting all my food ready so I can start all over again next week.
Oh and it is still in the 80s here and HOT. I am ready for Fall so I can wear sweats because they are so comfy and do not require my legs to be tan. I figure if I cannot swim because we did close the pool last weekend then it is time for another season to be here, right? That is the way it is suppose to work, at least I thought.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You should be very, very proud of yourself. You doing an absolutely brilliant job. You keep looking better and better, you ABSOLUTELY have an athletes body, a champions Heart and a great combination of strength and femininity, and with your attitude to others, you always always earn the right to be referred to as a Lady.
I hope you continue to keep making your amazing progress, and keep doing all that you are doing, as you really are a fantastic example to other females, and anyone who cares to take notice.
45 going on 35, and someone I'm really proud of all the time.
BIG PAT ON THE BACK, and lots of luck with all you do in life.
:-) :-).
Matt
It is so nice to read a blog that the person is thinking and doing it right! You are a perfect role model to other bodybuilder females out there. you know you can't eat a certain way all the time, because it won't be healthy and yes, it will take away from your hard earned muscle. You are not going crazy on the cardio either, which is another good thing.
Of course you are going to gain some pounds...muscle will do that. As long as your clothes are still fitting the same, you know it is 100% muscle...and if your clothes are getting a tad tighter, than some fat may be happening, but that's okay too at this time.
I am so proud of you!!
I wish you could sleep better though. That is so important. I guess you have a lot on your mind these days??
Keep up the wonderful work you've been doing!!!
So glad to hear from you! Wish things were smooth going. Siunds like you are packing on the muscle and I'm so happy for you! Hugs and kisses!
Hey there - Just stopping by to say HI!
I agree with Colette, you ARE the perfect role model.
Take care Sweets! xoxo
I'd so rather be bulking :) Will I ever take a break long enough to get to do that....Jeez...living vicariously through you...congrats on grad school...that's awesome!
Post a Comment