Thought I would update since I actually have a minute. Can you believe I will be going back to school tomorrow. It is going to be wild and crazy! The kids have had no structure since I left and so they have been wild. There have been a change of events since my last post. The loser guy I worked with who resigned was aloud to come back on an emergency provisional. Being the nice person that I am I tend to let things get to me instead of doing something about them. After all the stress in my life and it seems that he is getting the blame for it and it is not him , at least, this year, maybe last year but not now. I decided to call him up on Friday after meeting with my principle. I told him everything, what a jerk he had been last year and how he did nothing and I had twice the work piled on me because he would not do anything. Well it turns out, he is so happy to have his job back that he is really trying to make things better. He apologized and we decided that together we could have a good year if he pulled his own weight. So, that was a load off let me tell ya. I am not one to do those kinds of things but it had to be done. I did not want the poor guy to think I have been gone because of him. He really seemed sincere so maybe this year will turn out better. Things are starting to get back to normal with me and I feel going back to work will make a huge difference. I am a routine person and need to do this for my sanity. So, the 4am workouts will begin tomorrow again. I have been getting them done around 8am or so since being off. I have changed my workouts because I felt my body was getting used to the other one. I work out for 3 days hitting 2 body parts a day doing cardio 6 days a week. I never know if I am doing too much cardio or not. I was doing a different body part everyday and resting 1 day a week and the 6 days of cardio. I can tell I have put on muscle but am holding some fat too. I can no longer see the lines in my legs that I once could but I can still see some definition in my abs and I have no idea why other than I carry my fat on my lower body. I feel like I might actually need to lose a tiny bit. I don't know I guess I am starting to feel puffy or something. I am going to start watching my diet a lot closer. I am eating so much chicken already that when I do compete I will be so sick of it I will die for sure.
I sure wish I could find a show to do before Spring Break but I do not see that happening. I have no sick leave or anything left after taking the time off that I did. I know it was dumb but I had to do it or just quit and I did not want to do that. If things are still crazy at work I might just take a leave of absence this Winter, no pay but who cares. So that is kind of what is going on with me. I have not had much time to check out what is going on with everyone else but hopefully now that things are going to be back to normal, I will.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You could be doing too much Cardio. You would be better to alter your schedule, so that the Cardio you do is intense but more refined.
You could do things like Sprints and HIIT for example, and keep it to 30 minutes sessions.
If you want to do Weights and Cardio, it depends on your schedule, as to whether you do one in the morning, one at night, or tag one onto the other.
I'd suggest though you perhaps take an extra day off in the week.
This kind of schedule might work for you.
Day one Train
Day 2 Train
Day 3 Train
Day 4 Day off
Day 5 Train
Day 6 Train
Day 7 Day off.
Means you don't do more than 3 days on the spin, and gives the body extra recovery time.
You could just cut calories back a little by 200-300 a day perhaps on the off days, to reflect the fact you're not burning any.
Might be something for you consider.
As for the Lower body, it is a prime storage point for Fat on Women, and some don't get any real cuts until about 3 weeks pre comp, so don't worry too much about it.
Best wishes and take care. You're doing BRILLIANTLY, so don't sweat it, it WILL come good, and you know yourself if you're making progress, and hitting the higher numbers, so that's the main thing. As long as you keep cals in check, you're not going to shoot up on the old Fat levels, and if you're weighing weekly at the same time preferably morning, you'll know if any weight increases are higher than usual, that maybe some Fat might have sneak in, and just alter calories accordingly.
:-) :-).
Matt
Keeping you in my prayers!
Just checking in on you. :-)
I, too, am a routine kind of person so I feel for you! Hope everything turns out well for you! :)
xoxo
~ Elizabeth
I hope your week went better than expected ;)
Your doing great! I can't wait for off season to put a little muscle on!
Post a Comment