Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back to bulking







I have a love hate relationship with off season bulking. I mean I love being able to eat more calories and do less cardio but the whole feeling of being "filled out" is not as fun. After being so small you think you are all of a sudden much bigger even though you are normal. I am working on that mentally.



I have been trying to build my back and I get so aggevated because I can flex it and see the muscles bulging in the mirror and then when I take a pic they seem to disappear. I guess it is all in the lighting, who knows? I am terrible at taking pics anyway. My dd says she will take one for me but I will not see her until Nov so I guess it will have to wait. Here is a pic of my back without the muscles that I can see. I also found this pic of me the night before my comp. My gosh, I was so thin!


oops, I will have to add the back photo later. It is on dh computer and he is on it.


OU is #1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Tina said...

Look at that back :) You look fantastic!! And no worries, you are building muscle and remember you lean out quick!!

Lori said...

You are so cute. You will build. Do you have another show date in mind?

ColeC said...

You look great!
Your goal is to pack on the muscle, and you have to remember that your body will burn off what fat there is fast! Keep thinking positive...only positive thoughts ;)

Have a super week!

Anonymous said...

You will be fine. Keep pushing and WELL DONE :-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

:o)

Stef said...

=)

Kelly Olexa said...

Looking smokin hawt as usual Ms. Thing!! Keep it up!!

;-)
K

Tracy said...

I see new back muscles girl! You need to look again!

Anonymous said...

Muscles are a poppin'!!! Girl, you are kickin' some major booty! LOVE IT.

C2 said...

You look GREAT and healthy.... so never doubt that. :) Love you!