Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The difference between a cutting diet and a bulking diet






About 15 lbs to be exact or and extra 1000 calories a day! I have to say the bulking part is fun but oh so mental. My clothes fit the same so I have to think I have put on some muscle underneath all that chub. When I say the same I mean they fit, they are not lose and I have a little tiny dunlop hanging over, you know what that is. It is where your belly done lopped over your pants or a titty do is where your titties hang down farther than your belly do. Ha, okay I will stop cause I could go on but I will be nice. Anyway, eating has been good, lots of lean protein, chicken fish you know the drill, almonds, sweet potatoes, veggies and a little brown rice. I am pretty sick of the same old thing and ready to get a new diet. I am thinking of hiring my new trainer at 20 wks out which is coming up soon. I have to stay off the scale because it totally freaks me out! Oh and my workouts are heavy lifting. I will be glad when my new Fitgrips will be here because my wrist are killing me. They should be here sometime this week. By the way, you cannot tell in this pic but my arms are huge and my back is so muscular this go around. DH says my booty has lifted big time, WAHOO for a lifted booty. It must be all those freakin step ups I have been doing.

10 comments:

Sherry said...

You look awesome no matter what you're doing. I pray I look like you when I am in my 40's. My ex MIL was a "grandma" in her 40's. She asked me what I expected. My answer was that I want to look like Madonna at that age. I love to see "normal" people that look fabulous. Keep doing what you're doing!

Kelly Olexa said...

Looking great chica. Keep the faith, we are all freaked out about our diets to some degree. Just keep pressin on!
;-)
K

Anonymous said...

I think you look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you can see the difference alright.

You've been seriously gaining, and it shows.

WELL DONE.

:-) :-).

Matt

ColeC said...

You look great in both pics, but in the lower pic you look strong AND sexy!

Have a great week!!

Tracy said...

Keep rocking it girl! We have some shows to kick butt at this Spring!

Hayley said...

I agree with the others that you look great no matter what. Are you doing another bodybuilding comp or figure this time?

April said...

I know most of this is mental...you do look great. After you gain the lean mass you'll be happy you did it when you lean out. Just make sure to keep the cookies at a minimum LOL!

Lori said...

You are going to rock it this time even more than before.

Tina said...

You look great no matter what you are doing!!! Can't wait to be in off season :) And don't start to lean out too soon, it doesn't take long when you have more muscle...you'll burn out too quickly!! Not that you aren't already lean...I'm talking BB ready to hit the stage lean :) You look fantastic!!