Tuesday, November 25, 2008

She is coming!

Yep, my dd will be home tomorrow and we are going to go watch the lady Sooners play some hoops! She will be here till Saturday. I am not only excited to see her but she is going to finally get some pics of my back. DH sucks at taking them and so do I so she is going to take a few pics and I will post how huge I am! Seriously, I feel like a whale. I know I am not I just feel that way especially this week because for some reason I am holding water. So pics on the way!

7 comments:

Kelly Olexa said...

You are not a whale you are a Hawt Momma!!

XOXO
Happy Thanksgiving Sweetie!!
K

Donna said...

Hey there! Had to stop by and say hello. Have a great Thanksgiving!

KatieFeldmom said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Stef said...

Hurry with the pix! I wanna see!!!!!

=)

Tracy said...

Woot! Love pics! Only a few more days until you become one of Julie's gals! ;0} Welcome to Team Fitbody!!

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoooo!!! Can't wait to see the pics and I hope you have a fantastic time with your DD!!

Lori said...

I'm sure you are not a whale. My daughter is coming too but after Thanksgiving. They are leaving SD Friday. I can't wait.