I so needed to update my blog but I have had such a busy week. I am a little sleep deprived but hangin in there. I stayed up to watch the election results so I missed out on a little sleep. I am going to say my little thing about the election and leave it at that because I just don't like talking politics because I understand that everyone has their own views and reasons for voting however they choose and I respect that. I have to tell you I have waited a long time for the day to vote on this historical day. I felt so privileged on Tuesday to cast my vote. I thought how lucky I was to be living in America and being able to have that option and as a women I would never miss voting because they fought so hard for that privileged for all of us. I just felt something inside of me and was just so moved by the whole experience. I am looking forward to the days we have a head because they will get better for all of us. Okay, enough about that.
On a fitness note. I am rockin it in the gym. Thanks to Tracy, I will have a new trainer whenever I am ready. Julie Lohre will be training me and only trains the natural way, YIPEE. I can hardly wait to get started.I am so pumped and know that I can build my best body ever. I know I could probably do it myself but I really need someone to do the work for me and tell me exactly what to do so I can live my life without having to think about it much. I am just too busy to have to deal with all of it. So, she says whenever I am ready just let her know. My eating has been 100% on. I have been carb cycling a bit to lose some fat well, cause I hate it! I am lifting super heavy and my goal is to come in a lot more muscular and not so darn thin.
I will catch up on all of your blogs this weekend. It looks like dh has to work all weekend so I am probably going to have some extra time.
Thanks for the compliments on my Halloween pics. It is so funny to me because both of those girls in that pic are the same age as my daughter and I often forget that because we are such good friends and they keep me young!
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Great news on hiring Julie! I'm super excited for you. Love the pix from Halloween! OMG. Too funny!
I can't wait to see what happens this season for you!
Woohoo! Julie is such a sweetheart! Now I know why Tracy loves her so :) She is a NATURAL beauty that's for sure!
Drugs are bad mkay...
Yay!!! New Trainer!!!!! WooooHoooooo!!!
xo~
We do live in a great country don't we? Anyway, glad that you are so amped and ready to rock. I can't wait to see you do it!!
:-)
K
tagged!!
Check my blog!
;-)
K
Post a Comment