Here are the rules:
- Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
- Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random things about me:
- I hate bananas but love banana bread
- I hate it when someone saves their gum, totally gross!
- I check out men's hands. I think some men have very sexy hands.
- I could so live the 70's all over again. I loved it.
- I use my shirt tail to open doors because of germs
- I love to eat cookie dough, raw cake batter or brownie batter. I have been told it would make me sick, give me worms and a million other things but it never has so I still do it. I am the official bowl licker in the family. My grandpa used to tell me it would put hair on my chest! Ha, never happened either.
- I hate the smell of fast food or any kind of fried foods. It is so disgusting.
Okay if you have not already been tagged, I tag:
- Steph
- Evelyne
- Laurie
- Katie
- Jacey
- Sweet Emotion
- April

7 comments:
Oh! I thought I was the only one with the hand thing!! Hands are VERY important to me. ESPECIALLY, men's hands. There has to be some masculinity AND some softness, but it's the shape of the fingers, fingernails, etc. too.
YAY! Loved this!
So glad she tagged you. I miss reading your posts.
yummmm sweet mixes ;)
I'm glad everything is okay with you.
Take care and best wishes :-) :-).
Matt
I LUV raw blueberry muffin mix. When I was in high school I would eat a whole package raw! LOL!
I love raw brownie or cake batter.
Eeeeh, I hate the smell of fast food too! It grosses me out!
Hope life is treating you well Sweets!
xoxo
I'll relive the 70s with you!
Post a Comment