Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween fun


I play Bunko once a month and we take turns having it at each others houses. This month it was at a friends house and she made us dress up and it was so much fun. I won a cool gift card for having the best costume. Those boots are 5" high and were very hard to walk in and although you cannot see the hoop earrings I had on, they were huge! This is a pic of the three of us who dressed up as 70's chicks.

10 comments:

Stef said...

OMG that is really cute!!!!! Russ and I dressed up and won 1st prize for the couples.

And I love Bunko, but I have only played once.

xo~~~

Tracy said...

OMG! I love it! I didn't get to dress up this year. bummer!

April said...

I thought this was a pic from the Brady Bunch or something! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Not to sound sarcastic, but the 70's thing was a bit obvious :-p :-p.

I hope you're okay. Take care and best wishes.

Matt

ColeC said...

That sounds like a ton of fun!! You look so cute, and how were you able to walk in those boots??

Kelly Olexa said...

Smokin Hot 70's chick - you owned it!

;-)
K

Barbara said...

Oh FUN!!!! I love it!!!

Laurie said...

Great costume!

C2 said...

Very very cute.... glad you had fun! ;)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful! You look terrific!