Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MENTAL?

Not me, I have not gone mental. I am just really having to learn that I cannot be in contest shape 365 days a year. I am 10 lbs heavier which is a good thing and my little size 4's are tight which is fine. Yes, I have to keep telling myself that in my head because it really messes with your mind. I am putting on some kick ass muscle so I will be loving it come Spring but I hate feeling like I am huge when I know that I am not. It is so mental! It has only been 4 months. I keep telling myself it is okay, I am going to be heavier in the offseason but it is the fat that you gain with it that is so hard to deal with. I see it, it is on my hips and thighs, stupid thighs. That is all I got today. I really just wanted to update my blog. I am missing out on all your blogs. I barely have enough time these days to read any of them.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Sending hugs to you!!! Its funny, I made a blog post last night that I was crazy. Wonder if its TOM? Or the seasons changing or maybe we ARE nuts! lol!

Anonymous said...

Screw the bits of Fat. Everybody needs some Fat for insulation, and a bit is obviously healthy, but the other stuff that's the good healthy stuff, you'll really be glad of that in 20-25+ years when most of it is still there.

You're an awesome rolemodel and inspiration, so forget about minor negatives, if they're even that, and keep focusing on the positives.

You should be very proud of yourself.

:-) :-).

Matt

Kelly Olexa said...

It is sooo hard getting through this girl, I KNOW!! Keep it going!!

;-)
K

Anonymous said...

Your second sentence said it best. Thinking of you - good luck!

Stef said...

Checking on you and sending you big hugs!

xoxo