Sunday, October 05, 2008
Back to BFL
I will be officially starting a BFL challenge tomorrow. I need something to keep me motivated and on track before I start diet for comp in March. I am one that needs direction and I love BFL. I am tired of feeling like I am cheating so I have to get all of the comp diet crap out of my head. I am mentally working on that now. I will be eating carbs with every meal which is something that will be hard for me but I know it is how it should be done anyway. I had a killer workout this morning. My arms are still shaking. I cannot believe how much muscle I have put on my back! Part of me cannot wait until comp diet time because I can get really lean and see all my hard work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Man... remember when we thought we would die trying to do BFL! Man, I miss all those carbs!
Hey Girl! I'm curious (because today has found me to be very frustrated, feeling like I'm doing everything right and not losing fat ugh!!) if you are returning to BFL because you think the carbs/diet plan will be better than a comp prep plan? Awwww I"m in the midst of overanalysis drama right now!! Love to hear your thoughts...you can email me too at kellyolexa@gmail.com
;-)
K
Keep doing what you're doing, however it happens, because it works, and you always look amazing.
You always make the right choices, and progress accordingly.
WELL DONE.
:-) :-).
Matt
Hey! Sorry I hardly ever get to your blog anymore...I need to read more often - I always love what you have to say.
It's funny about BFL - no matter what I do I always end up coming back to it! :) you look fabulous as always...
Post a Comment