Tuesday, October 07, 2008
I feel GOOD!
If you have ever done BFL then you will know what I am talking about. The first week of eating perfectly clean and you have all this energy! I love the way it makes me feel. I am loving having carbs with every meal. I think it has been a load off just finally doing BFL and not doing more of a comp diet and adding carbs occasionally. I was cheating too much because I am so far out from my next show I would just keep telling myself that I have time. So, now that I am working toward a 12 wk challenge things are going very well. I am so strange. You all know I have to have all my ducks in a row.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Girl you aren't strange! You are awesome! And thanks for the emails too! I'm kicking butt- today was leg day!! Yay!!
;-)
K
Keep up the hard work and GOOD LUCK :-) :-).
Matt
I'm the same way. I need a closer goal than clear out in April. PLUS...I need T to send me my diet.
That's great Sunnie! So glad that you've decided to do something that makes you happy! Go for it!
Man... I miss carbs!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think it is strange at all. Without a plan of action, most of us would falter.
You are AMAZING woman!
xoxo
Post a Comment