Friday, October 17, 2008

MIA

I have been on Fall break and so I have been MIA! I have not had time to even check email. I went to see my dd in Tulsa and we helped my brother with some remodeling on his house. I just wanted to get something new on my blog so it would not seem like I left the face of the earth.

My BFL challenge is going great. I packed my backpack cooler and it never left my side the entire time I was there. The first thing my dd said was that my shoulders, bi/tris are twice as big as they were when she saw me 8 weeks ago! I was so excited. We went to the gym and it happened to be arm day so we both left there unable to lift our arms. It was fun though working out with someone for a change. We had the whole gym to ourselves.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff. :-)

ColeC said...

Glad all is going well with you.
Sounds like BFL is doing you very good ;)

Tracy said...

Woo-hoo! Rock those arms!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the hard work. and BEST WISHES :-) :-).

Matt

Kelly Olexa said...

ROCK ON SISTA!! Keep it up!!
;-)
K

Lori said...

I'm sure you can't wait to get back to work. LOL