Monday, December 24, 2007

Anyone else feel like this?


Here it is Christmas Eve and I am so sick of looking at food, mostly sweets. I guess because I just don't eat that crap anymore that it just does not taste the same as it use to, or maybe it is because to burn one cookie off I would have to get on the treadmill for at least 30 minutes. I would rather skip the cookie, thank you! Although, I have done excellent with my workouts and I have done extra cardio because I knew I would be eating off track. I have had a house full of company but got my workouts in before they even got out of bed.


My friend came and got my car. I was sad for a little bit until they paid me and then I was happy. It will be a nice chunk to put in my savings account since I paid that car off a long time ago :) can you say cha ching?


I am so ready to start working my butt off literaly but I really want to start cutting because I am so sick to death of food. I wish we did not even have to have it to survive because it is a real pain to go buy, to cook, clean up afterwards and to start over again, over and over and over and it would save us such a bundle!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Are you doing figure or BB? I can't remember.

Yeah, I feel like that right now. This morning in roll call I went CRAZY. 3 donuts, 4 brownies and a Hershey's almonds. This, too is our secret from Tony. LOL Man I was starving and binged like CRAZY. It's all over after today though!

Anonymous said...

You'll feel better when you start to notice more quality on your frame.

Of course it's all worth it, and for everything you continue to do, you should be very proud, so no worries, and strong confident steps into the future yeah :-) :-).

GOOD LUCK SJ. You are amazing.

Matt

Anonymous said...

NO appetite here. NO treats or sweets for me. But, like Lori, we aren't telling Tony that I haven't been eating much at all lately, right? Hee-hee. That picture is scary!

Glad you sold the car and are happy about it.

Stef said...

I am with ya! I am so sick of looking at and being around bad-for-me food! YUCK! But for me, even if I am sick of seeing it...I will still nibble a bit. Grrrrr! Just get me back to clean eating, thankyouverymuch!!!!!

=)

C2 said...

I'll be happy when all the holiday events are over with as well and I don't even like sweets!

Happy New Year SJ! :)

~ Elizabeth