Well there should be some ideas of how to flex it, on the Google vid I link I sent you a while back.
However there are 3 ways I know of that might work.
1 Double Back Biceps.
Obviously you flex the Biceps as far back as you can. Figure / Fitness competitors have Arms straight up Fingers extended.
BB have the Arms far back as they can, and Hands clenched, then you rotate the Wrists I think backwards slighty to pop up the Bicep.
If you hold that pose with your Back to the Camera, as you've lifted your Arms, you should get some good Back flex.
2. The Crab.
Clench the Fists, hold them about Bellybutton height, so your Elbows are bent, Forearms, parallel with each other, and then bend the Elbows out, so you can feel the Back muscles pushing out.
That's roughly how you do it.
3. Lat Spread.
Clench the Fists, place them just above the Hips, and do the same Elbow thing as the Crab.
All those should potentially do it for you.
As for the tanning, have you ever tried one of those products, that works like a moisturiser, but slowly builds up a light tan day by day.
Might be something to try, until nearer the comp, when you slap on the Pro Tan, or whatever will be used.
Yes you do have some good taper, and it's like I said. You've got a very good width on the Lats area, which is why I always thought BB would be better for you, as you could take advantage of that, and I know you will.
If you're having slight issues getting some poses down, for the mean time, try studying that video link I sent you, and see if it helps at all. I know your Trainer will help you with that, but it won't hurt to potentially give it a try a few times, and see what happens.
I know how hard you're pushing yourself, and I know how much this means, and I am really proud of you, and I whatever you need whether it's more support, a kick up the butt, a reality check, a moan, or anything else, it's always yours to ask for without question.
BIG PAT ON THE BACK, and GOOD LUCK, you're doing brilliantly, and I really believe 1,000%, when the day comes you're going to have a great chance of winning, and walk off that stage an athlete.
6 comments:
Wow. Great looking back! Whe do you compete?
DAMN DAMN DAMN
Have a great weekend!!!
Well there should be some ideas of how to flex it, on the Google vid I link I sent you a while back.
However there are 3 ways I know of that might work.
1 Double Back Biceps.
Obviously you flex the Biceps as far back as you can. Figure / Fitness competitors have Arms straight up Fingers extended.
BB have the Arms far back as they can, and Hands clenched, then you rotate the Wrists I think backwards slighty to pop up the Bicep.
If you hold that pose with your Back to the Camera, as you've lifted your Arms, you should get some good Back flex.
2. The Crab.
Clench the Fists, hold them about Bellybutton height, so your Elbows are bent, Forearms, parallel with each other, and then bend the Elbows out, so you can feel the Back muscles pushing out.
That's roughly how you do it.
3. Lat Spread.
Clench the Fists, place them just above the Hips, and do the same Elbow thing as the Crab.
All those should potentially do it for you.
As for the tanning, have you ever tried one of those products, that works like a moisturiser, but slowly builds up a light tan day by day.
Might be something to try, until nearer the comp, when you slap on the Pro Tan, or whatever will be used.
Yes you do have some good taper, and it's like I said. You've got a very good width on the Lats area, which is why I always thought BB would be better for you, as you could take advantage of that, and I know you will.
If you're having slight issues getting some poses down, for the mean time, try studying that video link I sent you, and see if it helps at all. I know your Trainer will help you with that, but it won't hurt to potentially give it a try a few times, and see what happens.
I know how hard you're pushing yourself, and I know how much this means, and I am really proud of you, and I whatever you need whether it's more support, a kick up the butt, a reality check, a moan, or anything else, it's always yours to ask for without question.
BIG PAT ON THE BACK, and GOOD LUCK, you're doing brilliantly, and I really believe 1,000%, when the day comes you're going to have a great chance of winning, and walk off that stage an athlete.
You are amazing, keep believing it :-) :-).
OMG! thats an awesome v-taper!
do you have duct tape holding your boobs together so they don't show???? LOL!
=)
You're right, you got the V going on!!! Great job girl.
Looking great! Check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ebq7gnFaNI
Post a Comment