Friday, December 28, 2007
TGIF
My vacation time is going so fast but I need to be back at work so I can get back on track. I struggle a bit when I am off my usual routine, why is that? Anyway, went shopping today, bought two pair of jeans that actually fit me for once. After trying on several pair of jeans I found the perfect pair, you know right when you pull them up if they are "the pair" and without looking to see how much each pair was I just took them up to the counter to pay because well, they were the ones. 178 dollars later I ended up with two pairs of size 6 jeans (yeah me, poor checkbook)from the Buckle. That is the only store that carries jeans that actually fit me. I also found some cute tops today so I am set. I actually went to several shoe stores and did not buy any shoes, dh was shocked. I do have a shoe fetish ya know. I do not plan on doing anymore shopping for a while. I am just not a big fan. I would rather buy my stuff online which I have done plenty of this last weekend. Okay enough babbling i am going to try to get some much needed sleep tonight so I can FOCUS! Vacation needs to be over so I will stop cheating and spending money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's great. It's been so long since I've bought new clothes. I need to do that.
Isn't it great to find "the" jeans. I must have tried on 30 pairs of jeans in my search for the right ones...and I was willing to pay anything for jeans that complemented my figure.
Funny, I went to Buckle last night too, looking for a cute top/sweater...didn't find one. That usually happens when I have money in hand...I only find stuff when I shouldn't be spending money.
We need to see pix of the Buckle jeans!
=)
You deserve to treat yourself sometimes, you work hard to look good, so why shouldn't you dress in a way that reflects your youth, looks and hard work?
Best wishes, and have a great day :-) :-).
Matt
Post a Comment