Thursday, December 20, 2007

Made it!

Well, I made it through the day with a bunch of hyped up on sugar x-mas pumped kiddos today. It was beyond your wildest dreams how crazy it was. I see 400 students a day and they all have something very important to tell or show you and lots of energy to keep them going like the energizer bunnies. I love my kids but enough already, I am wiped out, tired, pooped, have to get some sleep now! These past few days without sleep is about to kick my arse. I am on my way to bed now and I plan on doing my last workout for the week tomorrow and then I am off on Sat and Sun to rest. I will probably do a little cardio since I plan on enjoying a few treats over the holidays. I have planned for it so I should be fine and I have plenty of time. I am just in such a disciplined mode right now I never want to get out of it. The kids gave me a ton of chocolate today but I have not touched it. I am giving it to someone, anyone , the first person I see tomorrow. DH came back in town and he decided to take some time off work so we can spend some time together. I will probably be ready for him to go back in a week I am so used to him not being here but I am going to enjoy it while I can.


Thanks for all the advice on my car, she is coming this weekend to get it.


Isn't this pot rack cute? I bought it on ebay.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that pot rack. Wish I had the kitchen for it.

Glad you get to spend some time with Hubby, I'm sure he really misses you and needs to see you.

YAY!!! You made it through and now you MUST rest.

My girls still come home and want to tell me everything about their day. Every detail is so important to them, and I listen carefully. One day they won't want to tell me anything anymore.

Anonymous said...

Well they want to tell you stuff, because you are a wonderful teacher, and they look up to you and respect you, as a person of warmth, comfort and support for them.

Well at least that's something, I think you deserve to believe of yourself, in that respect.

I'm glad things are working out for you SJ, you deserve.

Have a brilliant day, and all the best. You've been amazing and inspiring, throughout the entire year.

THANK YOU, and never ever stop believing the best in yourself. You are an outstanding human being.

:-) :-).

Matt

Angela said...

Love the rack! Your kitchen looks awesome...one day, i would love a nice big kitchen :)

Way to go with the discipline with your eating....me, not so good....it is so hard to be good, and so easy to be bad ;) Strict mode coming soon :)

C2 said...

It is great to read about people staying on track during the holidays. Way to go!

Love the pot rack. My husband would love it. :)

~ Elizabeth

ColeC said...

Okay, first thing is I'm busting out laughing!! Your last post...Aprils reply...that sounded SOOOOO wrong ;)

That rack is very nice. I love those! Ebay is pretty great, isn't it? So happy for you that hubby is back. You have lots of catching up to do, and yes, if you're like me, in a few days you'll be ready to be alone again ;) My hubby is taking two weeks off!! Yikes!!!!

Enjoy your weekend ;)

Lori said...

LOVE the pot rack and I"m like Evelyne, wish I had the kitchen for it. My kitchen is the ugliest room in my house.