Monday, December 03, 2007

Laugh or cry?



I am all about taking pictures every week because otherwise I would have stopped a long time ago. I remember around week 14 I actually cried because it was the first time I actually liked my picture and thought I looked really good. I have been trying so hard to add muscle and I can tell that I am and in the mean time my "skinny feelin days" are long gone. I feel like all I do is eat anymore. My diet is on, my workouts rock but I swear this picture looks like I have lost weight. I do not feel that way at all and my clothes are not any loser than they were in the beginning. Hopefully, my body shape is just changing but who knows. The main thing I can tell is my waist is coming in so that is probably a good thing. I still do not have my workouts but she did say it might take her a little longer than Sunday. I am excited to get them but in the meantime I am doing my same workouts but I am changing them up a bit. If I sound frustrated I really am not, I think I expected my pictures to show me a lot bigger all around because that is how I feel. I was shocked I tell ya, shocked.

5 comments:

ColeC said...

You look great!! I think our bodies get to a certain point and then the results are very slow to show. That little bit of your waist coming in says a lot about how your body is still changing. Maybe you don't feel as "skinny" because you are eating, and in your head you relate that to gaining weight?? I don't know, I'm just throwing it out there.

You should feel so happy with the results you've achieved. You are an inspiration for sure ;)

Anonymous said...

I can definitely see the changes. Your arms, quads and abs are looking ALOT more muscular. Even though you may be eating more, it IS helping your muscle to grow and then to help burn fat faster. You are doing an amazing job and with your trainer's help will do even better (although I think you're doing great on your own!) I agree with Colette you ARE an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

You're doing great. I'll get in touch soon okay :-) :-)

Donna said...

I think you look awesome!!! Keep up the great work. Your hard work is paying off and will continue to do so.

KatieFeldmom said...

My favorite way to cook tilapia is to spray with PAM and sprinkle with lemon pepper. Actually, that's the only way I do it. But I use the frozen ones which don't have to be defrosted beforehand, so I don't know if that would work for fresh ones.