
I am back to bulking since I have decided not to do the comp in October. I just have way too much stress right now to even think about it. I am eating pretty much BFL but am taking a couple of cheats a week. I need them mentally right now. I know that sounds crazy but trust me, I have been working out hard trying to add muscle which is like fighting a losing battle when you get no sleep and have lots of stress. I am hanging in there taking one day at a time. Thank you to all my peeps that love me unconditionally because you know I have not had time to keep up with anyone on blogger. I promise I will be back full swing, I just don't know when.
Dad update: He is home for now but the doctors say we have a long hard battle ahead of us. I am just going to take it one day at a time because that is all I have in me right now. Thank you for all your warm well wishes and for always being there even when I am not.
I leave you with this pic and no I did not cut my hair, it is pulled back. If you are wondering what my shirt says, it says "bodybuilding princess" . My dh got it for me because he says I am a princess with muscles. He is so sweet.

10 comments:
1. Thinking of you and your Dad!
2. You look AWESOME!
3. Kudos to hubby for the very cool shirt!
xo~
You look fantastic!!! Love the shirt, and what a sweet man you have ;)
I hope your days get much better asap! {{HUGS}}
I just wanted to tell you that no matter what, I continue to be proud of you, I'll be here for you no matter what the situation, and I'll say that I hope you keep doing as much as you can, try to remain as positive as you can, chin up, head high, and try not to let things get you down, or worry too much.
Don't make promises you don't HAVE to keep either. Certainly not to someone like me at any rate. Your life is ALWAYS the number one priority between us, as much as is possible, and you just need to keep things as normal as possible, and keep smiling, and being strong.
I'm sending you another BIG PAT ON THE BACK, and of course my unconditional support, friendship, and understanding will be with always, that's guranteed, so no worries.
As you say just take each day as it comes, and of course my strength is with you, although judging by how you look you don't need any, you look absolutely awesome.
You are a true champion, and you WILL look fabulous in around 8 months from now.
GOOD LUCK with everything, and THANK YOU for always being you. It's worth an absolute mint.
You are definitely priceless.
:-) :-).
Matt
Dang girl!!! You look amazing! As always!
Looking fabulous girl!!
BEEFCAKE :)
{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}} and look at you!! I'm having a Mack truck life right now too...just trying to keep my head up...looks like you are too...and muscles girl...look at those muscles...love the shirt too...your hubby is so sweet!!
I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my bog, and of course I understand! You have a lot on your plate right now.
I hope things are better for you and you are enjoying your holiday weekend.
I haven't visited your blog in a while and was so happy to see a comment from you on mine...
You look SOO amazing!! Seriously muscleage going on there...I am hugely jealous. I'm so very sorry to hear about your dad - you and he are in my thoughts and prayers? I can see why you're holding off on the competition right now.
Take care of yourself...you need to do that before you can take care of anyone else! :)
Thinking of you! xoxo
Post a Comment