Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Help me out here.


Okay, if you had a small box like this one and you could put 5 things inside of it that inspired you what would it be. I will tell you why after I get your answers. It does not have to do with fitness. It can be anything.

8 comments:

mb said...

Picture of my family, small bible,wedding ring, a letter my parents wrote to me on my 16th birthday, a cd with a few of my favorite songs. Wow, that was hard.

Shelli said...

piece of my mom's jewelry, picture of my family, my grandmothers handkerchief, my children's first haircut snippets and my first bible. Wow, that was really hard!

glad to hear your dad is doing so well :) oh, and quit working so hard in this OK heat girl...are you crazy??

Barbara said...

Photo of my family, lock of mom's hair,grandmas ring,small radio for music and a geode.

ColeC said...

My wedding ring, a picture of my family, a picture of my dad, a viberant fall red leaf (mother nature at her best), and...and...and my high school diploma.

That was crazy hard!!

Jen said...

A picture of my family, my mom's rosary beads, a picture of myself at age 10, and a few of my favorite quotes on a piece of paper.

Anonymous said...

Can't really say to be honest.

Hope you're doing okay.

Best wishes and take care.

:-) :-).

Matt

Tracy said...

hmmm... all I can think of is fitness stuff so:
*pic of my trainer
*my phone (so I can get online and in touch for inspiration)
*my green commitment bracelet I wear everyday and look at often
*my before pics
*my workout journal

Laurie said...

Wow that's a small box. Let's see:
- picture of my daughter
- The Book of Tao
- my MP3
- my phone to call my BFF
- my before pics

Geez that was hard!!