Tuesday, August 26, 2008
UPSIDE DOWN
One minute you can be cruising through life and everything just seems to be going great, family is great, job is great and you just seem to have your crap together. Then all of a sudden a big MACK truck comes along and messes things up for you and turns your life upside down running you over as you stand there. Am I the first one to go through this, of course not but it does not make it any easier. I swear I have had the perfect life and I can remember thinking how lucky I was. The problems I am having at work that I could have just sat back and taken but chose to not do that and fight back. I am sick of taking peoples crap! I really cannot go into the whole job thing since this is out there for the whole world to read but lets just say that my Union rep called me yesterday, I did not call her because I did not think there was anything they could do for me but she seems to think there might be. I guess word got out that I have not been back to work since the 1st two days of school. On the other hand, my dad is back in the hospital and the doctor told us yesterday he would be lucky to make it 5 years if he takes his medicine like he is suppose to. My dad is like me and hates to take medicine or go to the doctor. If he would have gone to the doctor they could have prevented all of this in the first place. So yes, everything seems to be upside down right now. I am at home and want to be at work, my dad is very sick and I want him to be better and then I am still struggling to get my hormones leveled out but I am determined to do it on my own. If you think all of this has stopped me from having some killer workouts, think again. I am probably not gaining a whole lot of muscle right now because I am not sleeping much at all and am struggling to get all my meals in right now. I am so glad I decided to put the Oct competition on hold and wait until the Spring when things settle down. There is just no way I can concentrate on that right now so in the meantime I am still hitting the gym hard every morning. I can take all my frustrations out in there and the food is not perfect right now but not because I am not trying. It is the missing of meals that is killing me but I vow to do better on that too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh girl....so much on your plate right now. What I do know is that you're a strong wonderful woman...you will get through this rough patch.
Wish i could give you a hug!
B
It does stink that when life seems to be going great, all of a sudden we start to encounter roadblocks, eh? I know the feeling. Hang in there Sweets because truly it is how we react to adversity that makes all the difference. Praying for you!!!
~ Elizabeth
Sorry to hear that things are such a mess for you right now :(
Hugs, Shelli
This too shall pass... Hoping the best for your dad. :-)
Take care and I'll be in touch :-) :-).
Matt
Hang in there, my friend! Life will be right side up again soon!
xo~
Fingers crossed and prayers said for your dad. Thinking of you too and I hope you are able to get some rest .... I know how much those workouts mean for you and I bet they are helping to keep you sane in the midst of all this chaos. Take care!!!
This is a big bump in your life, but you are stronger than you think. You will come out of this even stronger, for sure.
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. That had to be very hard to hear. Hopefully the doctors are wrong though...it does happen a lot. The importance of routine checkups is so huge! My aunt will be gone any day now from cervical cancer, and tumors. She never went to the doctors, and if she had, this would have been caught before it was to late.
I sure hope all works out for you. You are to good of a person for this.
{{HUGS}}
Post a Comment