Monday, August 18, 2008
Finally a post
Sorry I have been MIA lately. Since school has started things have managed to spiral out of control. I am still dealing with the whole hormone issue on top of some severe stress at work. I hate to blog about things that are going on at work but lets just say that I got another job in the same district but my principle would not release me from her school even though she told me she would before I even interviewed so I am stuck at the same stressful place. I am still not sleeping at all! I am however still getting those workouts in because that is the only thing that keeps me going right now. I am eating clean as well. I am no longer doing the show in October because it requires traveling and I do not need the added expense of that right now since I am trying to figure out what I am going to do about my job. I will keep you updated more on all this crap but I do have a doctors appt today. I am planning on doing another comp in the Spring that does not require traveling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wishing you the very best with your job and your next comp! :)
~ Elizabeth
Sorry to hear about that. We have problems with our school letting the kids transfer to a different, closer school, but I didn't know they will do that to the faculty as well...that sucks! Maybe something better is waiting in the near distance for you, and that is the world's way of keeping you where you are for now.
I hope your week goes well!
I'm going to say something now, and it will be for your own good :-).
DON'T apologise for working and having a life, if you do it again, you might get a polite tellng off from me :-) :-).
I find it frustyrating to see people like you, apologising for having a personal life and being busy. I certainly have NEVER expected to rank ahead of anything in your life, not even the washing or the ironing :-p.
You need to keep doing what you're doing, keep focusing on yourself, and NO WORRIES okay :-) :-).
I know the things I said to you in my last mail, still stand true, and I have complete and total belief in your ATHLETIC abilites.
When next year comes around, you ARE going to look even more of a solid, capable athlete than before, better built, prepared, and even more capable of beating anybody on the day.
Time WILL mature your already superb talents, so you keep pushing on misses, DON'T give an inch regards any aspect of the journey, food, training, supplementation or anything, if you can help it, and most of all keep believing in yourself, and your talents.
I won't stop believing in you, and I know you're capable of much more than just a low key but never the less fantastic victory.
So no worries okay, and whatever you post, whenever you post, is ALWAYS worth the wait / read.
Take care of yourself, keep yourself on top of things, I know you can and WILL, and again, no worries okay.
You are such a capable and accomplished person in all aspects of life, and your lifestyle has made you even more of a disciplined, driven and focused woman / lady, and I'll always remain proud of you, for what you have done, and continue ot do.
The thing about the job is a total jip, but it proves you're capable of getting offers, so don't see this a a problem, see this as a challenge, and one you can overcome.
The main thing now is to keep giving those childen you are working the best of you, and keep showing them what it means to be a successful, adult, who achieves and and is a wonderful member of society.
It's not the best solution for you I know, but they couldn't ask for a better person than you to help them progress in life, and you do such an important job, and can change so many little lives and you should never stop being proud of that.
You WILL reap the emotional rewards of your work and efforts in 15-20 years, when some of them turn out to be great adults, with great lives.
So be strong, chin up, and again, don't apologise for your life and work. Everything you post ins great to read, and FULL of positive vibes so often.
BIG PAT ON THE BACK misses, and have a brilliant day.
:-) :-).
Matt
awwww so sorry that things are tough right now hon! Keep the faith! You'll be fine! Thinking of ya!
Keeping you in my heart and prayers. Things will start looking up soon. :)
I'm so sorry to hear about the job - that stinks! Well if you can get to Denver - You've got a free room!
Post a Comment