Thank you so much! This is a homework assignment that we have to do for the first day of school and I have to put 5 things in a box like that. I had a couple of items in mind like my grandpas marbles that I have, he taught me how to play when I was little. It sounds funny when people tell you that you have your grandpas marbles. I guess it does sound funny. I thought about a sea shell that I picked up on the beach in Costa Rica because I love the beach more than anything and there is not a day goes by that I do not dream about going. I am still thinking about the other items but will let you know.
I am 11 weeks out and this has been an okay week. I am going to have to pick up the pace a bit if I am going to make some real progress. I have just been really tired and have had a lot of stress due to school. My schedule sucks this year, my lunch is only 25 min and I have 4 hrs of afternoon classes (the hottest part of the day) with only a 10 min break. Our gym is only 2 yrs old but has no air conditioning. It is going to be miserably hot and we are at our max on enrollment so that means huge classes for me. I have not taken pics yet and I wanted to be able to take them weekly. I have not had time.
Tomorrow I will be 45 years old and I will be in mourning all day because it is the last day of my summer break. I got lots of goodies though.
Saturday, August 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
{{{{HUGS}}}} for all you went through with your Dad :( Glad he is doing better!!
Can you believe it's time to go back to school!?! Where did the summer go!
Getting excited for your next comp ;)
I'll be in touch :-) :-).
Take care and best wishes.
Matt
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! Way to show all others what 45 SHOULd look like. :) You look great.
45!!! I don't believe you...NO WAY can you be 45!! You look and act so much younger than your calander years. If I were you, I'd be celebrating big time this year and then tell everyone around...strangers too, how old you turned...no one would believe you!
As far as school goes...unfortunately that is the life of a teacher :( I wish you luck and I hope it's not as bad as you're thinking it will be ;)
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!
=)
Happy Birthday! You're the hottest 45 yr old out there! I hope you have an amazing birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers that school is good and that it all works out. :)
Sorry I couldn't help with the box thingy. I tried for days to think of something and just couldn't. :(
You are one hot looking 45 year old! :)
Happy Birthday! xoxo
Belated happy birthday! I am right behind you, girlfriend.
Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Thank you for providing such inspiration for what life can really be like as we get older. You truly show that it can keep getting better and better. Thank you!
Post a Comment