Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cabin Fever!

I will be so glad when my husband gets home tomorrow evening because I am about to go crazy! I have cleaned everything, unpacked the last few boxes that were really nothing important. I have already done an awesome upper body workout and my cardio for the day. I am going to do my yoga this evening because it seems to be the best thing for my sciatic nerve. I am telling you I have done everything there is to do in this house. I have been here since Sunday and I have only left once for just a quick run to the grocery store. We are out again tomorrow and I am sure we will probably be out all week and maybe part of next week since snow is coming this weekend. I am so ready to get back to school. I bet the parents are about to go nuts with the kids home. I do have to say though, what better job than to be able to have all the holidays off and then when the weather is bad you still get to stay home. I get off at 3:15 everyday unless I stay to work late but for the most part I try to keep myself caught up. I am telling you, I have the best job ever! The summers are a big perk too.
I would die to bake some cookies today. I dont know why but I am just in the mood to do that. I love to bake but there is no one here to eat them and I cannot have them as much as I would like to. Darnit! Go away thoughts, go away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm sure it feels good to have a clean house. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather lets up for you. Great job on getting the workouts done and not baking the cookies.