Sunday, January 21, 2007

Day 21

Well, today is day 21 for me and the weekend was a little wierd but I got all my wo in and eating was perfect other than the free meal. When you know that you will only get one meal you have to really think about what you want and what will really satisfy you for another week. Well, this week I chose Chinese food, probably not the best pick but I love it! I had Sesame Chicken, probably not the best choice either and I even had an egg roll. Then my dessert was 2 chocolate chip cookies. I was good after that. It is funny because when I would take an entire free day I would be so miserable and feel like crap the next day. Well, a free meal does that too. It is the same feeling but probably a whole lot less calories than an entire free day. You have to figure, a person can only eat certain amount at one sitting.
I played soccer last night which I am now regretting. My sciatic nerve hurt so bad I could barely get in the car to come home. I have been eating ibufrofen and I even put icy hot all over my hamstring last night because it hurt so bad. I did not sleep worth a darn because of it either. Saturdays are our coed team games and we are in 1st place so I really wanted to be there to play this game. It seems that the team brought in some really young guys that looked like they played in the Olympics, thinking they would beat us but we still beat them. Our team has had a really good season. It was 19-12 but a really fun game.
The snow never came this weekend, only rain so I am sure we will be back to school tomorrow. I am going to be so behind!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Well we got your snow. Not a lot of it, a few inches, just enough to make it slushy if the temp rises at all.

Lori

Anonymous said...

Hope your back feels better soon. Your doing such an amazing job! Keep it up! Hot mama!

jennifer said...

I hope your back is better. I think it is so cool that you play soccer. It is HUGE here. I started Nicole this year. Pretty funny to watch 4 and 5 year olds.


jennifer
PS. You are really looking good and leaning out.

Pamela said...

Doing awesome there Girl! Sorry the weather is being a PIA!

Melissa said...

OH no, the sciatic nerve can be SO painful!! I hope that gets better for you...and take it easy on the ibuprofen! (Just say shut up, I do the same thing when I'm in pain!) LOL

KatieFeldmom said...

Hi! Just checking in!
Hope you are doing well.