Sunday, January 07, 2007

Day 7




I am a little behind on blogging because I was so busy this weekend. I have had a perfect weekend, eating was clean, workouts were great and my back is tons better. I went to my mom's house today and first thing out of her mouth was that I look too skinny. I told her that, that was not the look I was going for and how could I when I am still 2 lbs heavier than before the holidays. Maybe it was the clothes I had on but I will have to tell you that I do feel very lean just after 7 days and my clothes are very lose. I have never eaten so much in my life though. I feel like every time I turn around it is time to eat again. I am always full. I know I cannot say much about the plan my trainer has me on because I am in a contract but I eat a lot more than I did on BFL. Oh and Matt, afternoon it is every 3 hrs just the morning is 2.5. I looked at it wrong. I truly feel this is the best thing that I ever did because it is really just small changes that have made all the difference in the world and I though it was rather expensive but I will always have this knowledge for the rest of my life. So it is also a learning experience.
Just for fun I thought I would throw in a picture. I am the only girl with 3 brothers. I bet you cannot tell which one the goofy one is. This is all 4 of us with my mom, she will be 63 in just a few months.
The other one is my goofing around with my dh. He usually does not look so serious! Big dork.
Oh and by the way, where is Ranting dullard? Body for strife? I cannot even comment on his blog anymore!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Just catching up with you! Sounds like the new program is working, that's awesome! Cute pic with your brothers, I have 4 brothers and I'm the only girl too! :)
Hey, I start my challenge tomorrow so I'm ready to help each other stay motivated. (Even though it sounds like you won't need it!) ;)

Unknown said...

OK, I know you are in a contract and all....but you've got me curious. What is different than BFL? More protein, less protein, more carbs, more fat, what? Me likes the sound of eating more and getting skinny!!!

Unknown said...

OH, and I have 3 brothers too. What a way to grow up, huh!?!?!

KatieFeldmom said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Awesome job on all of your hard work.

Pamela said...

Great pics!!.. I understand you can't "say" what you're doin.. that's ok.. So glad it's working for you!