Thursday, January 18, 2007

Day 18




Well it is already day 18 and I have eaten perfectly and had one cheat meal in that time. I can really see my abs coming through and can only imagine how good they will look in another 18 days. I do have days where I think nothing is happening but today is different. I really am starting to feel it. It is funny how you have days where you doubt your progress but I know that most of that is mental and I just have to stay focused. So, hopefully I will love what I see at the end of 12 weeks and I will push myself even more.
Today was more cardio so I was up and on the treadmill early. I thought I would download a picture but the focus is terrible. I will see if I can take a better one later. The other picture is of my kitten. Every time I get on the computer she sits right in front of it. I cannot see a thing but she is so cute I just let her.
My Vitamin C tablet is chewable and it taste soooo good, I think of it as dessert or chewing gum does the trick too. Okay, you know I am eating clean when I think of my vitamin as dessert!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Nice to hear from you. I've been so bad about checking blogs for the past few months, life is just getting in the way. You are looking great!

KatieFeldmom said...

Such an inspiration!!!!

I'm so sorry that you are so bored. I wish we could play Candy Land together!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Your pictures look GREAT!!! I can relate to everything you said...even the cat. Although I don't have a cat I have a dog. Usually I don't let her sleep with me but she does with my daughter. My daughter wasn't home yet and so I let the dog on my bed. I was watching tv and she just kept staring at my face and was in the way of the TV. THEN, American Idol was on and that RED guy was on with the horrible voice. The dog turned around and looked and kept turning her head like they do. It was so funny.

Lori

Anonymous said...

Holy Smokes Woman you look wonderful!!!! Wow, really, really good. Your clean eating and hard exercising is really showing. I was just e-mailing my Hubby and talking about what to do this weekend and I was thinking that we would go out to eat and now, after seeing your pictures and hearing how you got there, all I want to do is eat my chicken and veggies and stay home. Wow. You're amazing.

Melissa said...

You're smokin SJ! Great progress, can't wait to see future pics! Hey, about the vitamin c tablets, that is so funny...I said that to a friend once, that it's like my daily candy treat b/c they taste so good! LOL Great minds think alike ;)
When you're having a bad day, come back and read your posts and see your progress, that HAS to keep you going, you're doing fantastic!!! BTW- thanks for the GA update, I was able to catch it last night! =)

jen said...

wow! I've been hit or miss lately online, and now I see that I've been missing out!! girl, you look amazing!! can't wait to see the clearer pics...cuz I know you're gonna look lean and mean! :) (well, not mean...hehe)