Thursday, January 04, 2007

Day 4






Well day 4 and it seems like I am just melting. Maybe too fast? I am worried. I plan on talking to my trainer today because the last thing I want to do is lose all the hard earned muscle that I managed to gain. I know it has only been 4 days but no joke, I feel like I am actually melting. I played soccer last night and just felt like poo, no energy at all. I could not even kick the ball hardly and this has happened before, not enough carbs for energy. I am sure once we talk he will up my carbs a bit.

Matt, he actually has me eating 6 times a day every 2.5 hours. First meal at 6am and last one at 8am. I have been hitting the cardio heavy so maybe that is why I am burning those carbs away!

I thought I would post some more pics of my house if blogger would let me.
Eileen, I would love to decorate your house but you live too far away. I love decorating. My brothers buy and sell houses that they fix up and then my mom and I will go in and decorate them to sell. It is fun and shopping for stuff is even more fun.

I guess blogger has a limit these days because after 4 or 5 it will not let me download anymore.

8 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Just checking in.
Love the house photos!

Sunnie said...

Thanks Matt, I am going to try that just as soon as I have a chance. You are so smart:) That will make it a lot easier.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful house! Melting, huh? Wish I were melting. Wish I could say that when I'm busting my butt eating healthy and working out. Takes me ALOT longer than 4 days to see any melting going on. Get those healthy carbs and you'll feel better. Keep going strong! I know you can do it!

Pamela said...

yep Love the house!! ..I agree with Evelyn...Melting?? I wish!! Ahhh maybe if I were doing your thing! Which is what btw???

Sunnie said...

It really is not any different from BFL except no bars and no free day,tons of cardio. Never realized how much I would miss a free day.

Lori said...

I had the same problem uploading photos. I think it must have a limit. But I went the next day and they loaded.

Beautiful house. I'm jealous. Mine is so plain.

Lori

Lori said...

I had the same problem uploading photos. I think it must have a limit. But I went the next day and they loaded.

Beautiful house. I'm jealous. Mine is so plain.

Lori

Lori said...

I had the same problem uploading photos. I think it must have a limit. But I went the next day and they loaded.

Beautiful house. I'm jealous. Mine is so plain.

Lori