Okay, well since we moved we have had the cable people out to our house a million times because everytime we restart our computer the phones don't work. We have had so much trouble and I am sick of it. So today, they send out little computer boy who was arrogant right when he walked in the door. I told him they were just here on Friday and now it doesnt work again. He says, "Hmmmm I am here now" all big bad ass like. The entire time I am thinking, boy I am in trouble. So in the computer room he goes and he sees my ipod on its dock. He procedes to pick it up and check it out and say "cool". The entire time I am thinking how glad I was that I unplugged it from the computer just minutes before that or picking it up off the dock would have totally srewed it up! Then he starts uplugging stuff and handing me all these cords. He gets the phone to work and needs to check the other phone lines. Well, there are several and I am not sure where they are all at but I know there is one upstairs in one of the bedrooms. I take him up there to show it to him and it is in my weightroom. He walks in a goes"SWEET"! "So he is into working out huh?" I turned and looked at him and said well, no it is mine and the whole time I am thinking that I can take him, he is only about 5' 5" and maybe 160 lbs and he has really pissed me off now. Can you believe that he would just assume that it was my husbands? My husband doesnt work out, he has the metabolism of a marathon runner and has always been slim and trim and eats whatever he wants. Anyway, the little dork finally got my computer up and going but he spent way too much time looking around on it and I stayed right over his shoulder to make sure he was not just being nosey. I swear I thought I was going to flip out on him! That is the last time I schedule anything like that while I am at home by myself.
On another note, today was a good day. I did an hour of cardio and have eaten clean. I am working on the H20 and it is better today. The first week I really felt like I was melting but that has seemed to have slowed down for the most part but I am hanging in their because we all know that it takes weeks to see real results.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a weirdo! oh well... keep going girl! The night out sounds lovely!
He sounded very immature. Thank goodness that's over. Hopefully, everything is fixed now and you won't have to suffer THAT again.
Keep on keepin' on! You know you'll see more results in no time!
What a weirdo!!!! I hope it is fixed and you don't have to go through that again.
And for the record, I think you could've have taken him too!!!
Post a Comment