Sunday, March 02, 2008

Back from Columbus!

The Arnold was great and I do not even care that I am sleep deprived because it was soooo worth it. If nothing else I got to meet so many people. Steph was so great and hauled my daughter and I all over town and put up with us and all our luggage. Martha is a hoot! She is sooo funny and I feel like I have known her forever. Tina lights up the room, she is beautiful and graceful and so very sweet. It was a very long busy weekend and we checked into our hotel and slept from about 1:30 to 7pm and then woke up, ate and went back to bed. I never did get to meet April or Angela and I was bummed about that. The flight home was terrible, lots of turbulence and when we got to Tulsa my dh calls to tell me that I better head home since a bad storm was heading my way. I ended up beating it( 1 1/2 hr drive) but the tornado sirens were going off as I drove in the driveway. Luckily it was just straight line winds up to 100 mph and flooding, as if that is not bad enough but at least it was not a tornado. I was glad to be home and I am off tomorrow so that is even better.

Here is a pic of Tosco Reno and I at the Arnold. She is beautiful.
We stayed in Steph's daughter's bedroom and the lighting was great! Kyla was freaking out how great my arms looked and took these pics.
I met with my trainer before I left, she says I am lean, lean and right on track. She wants me to put on some mass in the next four weeks so I get lots of carbs and a new workout so lets see what I can do in 4 weeks.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and love it. Check out your arms, they are amazing! Im jealous that you got to meet Tosca Reno, i use her books they are wonderful.

Have a great week.

Jen said...

Wonderful pics! I'm glad you had a great time at the Expo/Arnold... Martha lives about 45min from me and she's great isn't she?! I was at her 1st comp and hope to make her next one. All you guys look like you had a wonderful time.. thanks for being such an inspiration!

Jen (aka JuicyJen from Tracker)

Stef said...

Look at those arms, wouldja????

I was so happy that you stayed with me....what a fun weekend!

=)

Tiffanie Hage said...

woo hoo...so glad you had a good time! And those arms...holy moley! You've got bazookas there! :)

Donna said...

Whoa baby! Remind me never to get you mad! Ha ha, you look awesome!

Lori said...

Tosca has nothing on you!!! You make her look bad!

KatieFeldmom said...

You look amazing Sunnie!!! Love the pictures and I'm so glad that you had a good time and that you made it home safe.

ColeC said...

Holy Crap Woman!!! Where did those muscles come from??!! You look GREAT and lean for sure. Wow!
I'm glad you get more carbs and going to go for more mass...you are going to win this thing for sure!!

Okay, I am so jealous!! You got to meet Tosca...I love her!!! I think I may have to go to this thing next year just to check it out and meet everyone. So glad you had a great time.

ColeC said...

P.S.
I looked back at the pics again, and I have to totally agree with Lori...you DO look better than Tosca...WAY better...no joke!!

C2 said...

I LOVE the pictures.... you all look so beautiful and I'm sure if I were to meet you in person would be blown away! :)

~ Elizabeth

Laurie said...

Holy Moly!!! You are a machine!!! I've been waiting for this post to hear about your trip, but those arm pics are like unexpected dessert!

Melissa said...

Look at those GUNS! And the others are sooo right on....you look spectacular next to Tosca Reno! I mean damn, look at those pipes! Talk about impressive...

Anonymous said...

I will mail you when I get chance, but seriously, everything says it all :-) :-).

BIG THUMBS UP.

Matt

Barbara said...

HOLY BIG GUNS...JEEZ. Will you be my body guard?

You look amazing girl and i'm so glad you had a great time at the Stimuli Expo...I swear I couldn't handle it last year.

B

April said...

Where did that muscle come from?? Looking great!!!

Hayley said...

YEA!!!! I'm so glad to see you updated your blog again, and it's great that you all had such a good time in Ohio. NEXT YEAR I will be there for sure. :)

Your arms look freaking fantastic!!!! You look amazing and your smile is radiant. :)