Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Is it Spring Break yet?

Here is another Gala pic for those of you that are not on tracker. This is Steph, me, Martha, Tina, Beka. My arms look absolutely scrawny
GAWD! I swear I have never been so ready for a break. The kids have been couped up for so long they are stir crazy. We did get to go outside today and it was beautiful. I love days like these and you would think I was on cloud nine but I am kind of blah today. I think it is the whole time change thing. If you look at why we started doing the whole time change thing you would wonder why we still do it. It is stupid and we no longer need it. Spring Break starts for me at 11"30am Friday. I need a ticker on my blog just for that and maybe I will stop looking at the other one.


Workouts have been super, it seems i am sore everyday. I have good days and bad days as far as liking what I see. Today is a bad one. I had a slight anxiety attack this morning when I saw how fast I was approaching the whole 12 week out mark. It is crazy mental but I cannot help it. The tendency to not be able to breath and get past it. The feeling of, OMG can I do this, and the other feeling of being mad at yourself for having the feelings in the first place cause I know I am going to do it but my mind tends to take over. I just keep thinking about what a mean person I can be when I am hungry or feeling deprived. I hope my family does not hate me after all this. I will be 13 weeks out on Saturday and when I did the whole math thing I planned it that way. I wanted to be able to enjoy my Spring Break. My mom always like to go for margaritas and Mexican food and that is exactly what I plan on doing next week. Yes, my trainer knows this and she says I will be fine but once I reach that 12 week mark, no more cheats! Scary huh?


I am on two teams on tracker and I probably bit off more than I can chew but I am going to do my best. The diva team is going to be throwing things at me left and right and I think I will struggle to keep up. Just taking the before pic sent me into a mental spin.
I almost forgot, if any of you are having trouble sleeping my trainer has recommended this to me. I will let you know how it works when I get it. Lori, this is what I was talking about on my comment. http://www.guaranteedsupplements.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=6994&gclid=CP3wtN2ShpICFSYqIgodoARb-w

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm not aware of what all those things are, but from memory Phenylalnine is a Neuroransmitter, and an essential Amino Acid, responsible for the transmission or transportation of electrical impulses to cells, for growth, development and regeneration.

From memory GABA, is also a Neurotransmitter, and as there is another product there containing the stem word "phenyl", I would assume logically, (but I may be wrong), it's also a Nerutransmitter.

So that could mean in theory you're getting 3 different Neurotransmitters at once, which all would have some effect on the Brain.

That would be my only concern, and also the name as well.

I've heard before of "Soma", which may be an abbreviated name, a slightly different product or an alternative name, for what you've linked to there, but I think that Soma is a prescription med, possibly pescribed for insomniacs.

It was occasionally discussed on a board I used to use, but has since closed, and not been active for about 2+ years, so memories of it are sketchy. I generally paid little heed to the sections on that site about PD's, as I've only ever had them usually for a minor eye infection or that sort of thing, not Depression, ADHD etc etc. Conditions requiring strong PD's.

So what you have may potentially be a varient of Soma, or a slightly rebranded version, as some products on the market can be slightly similar, a bit like Glutamine, and Glutacine, I believe Glutacine was a product brought out a few years ago, with Glutamine, and a Lysine mix, similar but obviously not the same.

So you might need to proceed with caution on this. I'm not saying the trainer is giving you something that's not adequate, or is dangerous, but as some peoples bodies are different, something that appears to have 2 maybe 3 Nerutransmitting ingredients that interact with the Brain, may not be a 100% sure fire bet, you should or can take it issue free.

I suspect it may be something that contributes, to the production of Seratonin, and it would contribute to GH releases, because typically people get about 2 hours GH release during sleep.

I don't know exactly how this happens, but it's one of either two ways.

1. Time released, for about a typical 7-8 hours of sleep.

2. All at once, possibly in the very deep part of sleep for about two hours, I think after the REM, (Rapid Eye Movement), sleep stage.

There is a stage in sleep where you are at the deepest point, which is about 2 hours long, in an unbroken length of 7-8 hours, something to do with Alpha waves or some such thing, or the Brain functioning at a lower level or plain of transmission, so that could account for how this thing could give you GH releases through increased sleep, via either of those things.

That's all I can say for now, except that you've nothing to fear okay. You've got yourself flying on the progress, you look "the business", and you really are doing yourself proud, and making others proud of you, so just keep walking tall, chin up, and that Head held high, and you keep showing people that fantastic smile, because you have nothing to worry about.

You are doing BRILLIANTLY and it shows big time. You are strong, healthy, beautiful, vibrant, mature lady, with youthful looks, and those are definitely a winning combination of attributes, and having the overall head to toe look you have, is something you should be very, very proud of.

You've worked hard and consistantly for this, and at 40+, nature isn't going to be 100% helpful to you, but it's all come good, and it WILL come good during the 12 week period.

So keep pushing on, GOOD LUCK, best wishes, and no worries okay!!

You deserve this chance to shine :-) :-).

Matt

Pamela said...

Looking awesome .. can't believe that June is gonna be here so quick for you! As to the pics you all look great! I really am envious of you all getting to meet :) & you don't look scrawny.. the word is LEAN girl! ;)

ColeC said...

I think you look great! You may call your arms scrawny, but I see a well toned beautiful person. That is the exact look I am wanting. You should feel great and know you are looking HOT!

Hayley said...

I LOVE that gala pic of you ladies...your arms look SO good. :) Don't stress too much about the competition - you look fabulous already so I know in 12 weeks you're going to be stunning. Your avatar on tracker is TOO CUTE btw...you are so pretty. :)

KatieFeldmom said...

YAY for spring break!!! It will be here before you know it!!!

Lori said...

I KNOW. My chest, arms, butt are all sore. LOVE IT!!!

I am so sure you are ready for a break. You do a great job and deserve a break. Any word on that job yet?

Colorado Kid said...

Take the good days with the bad, then let all of us be the judges.... I think you are doing great, keep smiling and hitting it hard... You are going to do great!!!

Cas

Tiffanie Hage said...

Ahhhh...spring break! I know how much you are looking forward to it! I hope you have so much fun, with a job offer awaiting your return!!!!

Stef said...

Hey...you think your arms look small, I think my arms look FAT! We are our own worst critics!!!!!

Hope you have a great Spring Break!

=)
ps.....THE PLAN is coming together nicely!

woohoo!!!!

Tina said...

Okay I am still trying to catch up on reading the blogs...first I start out at the bottom of my list then at the top...I never make it to the middle so today your's is the first I hit, and I'm missing out on tons of great pictures.

First of all, you are so sweet what you said about me. And I have to say you are the cutest little powerhouse, and sweet as can be, your energy lights up a room, and no offense to Beka, but I think your daughter should want to be just like you!! Although, your daughter is a beautiful person just as she is, absolutely beautiful and full of that same spirit and energy!!

I'm loving all of the pictures, the extensions are great :) And check out that hot mama shirt your sporting standing next to Tosca Reno, dang girl you hold your own next to her!!

And about almost being 12 weeks out, try 8 weeks, and hell I don't look anywhere near as good as you, are trying to freak me out here :) However NO freak outs allowed, I say it is time to get over ourselves...and start honoring this journey for what it is!! We are going to melt that stage alone by just honoring who we are and the muscle, well that's just an added benefit!!

I'm so glad I got to meet you, our time was too short!! We have to get together like that again!!

:) Tina