If you have read my blog for very long you will know that when I had my other car which was my baby. I bought this car in 2000 and it was a 99. I babied this car and took this car to the dealer(like an idiot) for everything and had everything on it perfect. I put a lot of miles on this car and it looked brand new even after 8 years. I bought another car because this one was getting up there in miles so this one sat in the garage and I barely drove it. My daughter wanted it but the insurance was too high for her. So I decide it is time to get rid of it, just seemed silly to have it sit in the garage. A good friend wanted it for her husband to drive to and from work and they loved it. They bought it and he put 9000 miles on it in 2 -3 months. He totalled out my baby last weekend, luckily he was not hurt but it was his fault. I swear I am so sentimental to stuff, I got all teary eyed because I took such good care of that thing and wish I would not have ever sold it. Here is a pic of my baby but it looks nothing like that now. She said the front axle was broken, all the windows knocked out and all the airbags were opened. I am sad:(
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Day 5
Day 5 was actually Friday but I always post the day after. Great day, feeling great! Eating 100% clean, all my cardio is done and workouts are great. I do struggle through the cardio a bit but I think I am just going to have to get used to not eating as many carbs as I was before and then hopefully that will change but then again it might not. I will just have to keep on pushing myself. It is strange because one day I feel very lean and the next I feel huge, all bloated and gross.
If you have read my blog for very long you will know that when I had my other car which was my baby. I bought this car in 2000 and it was a 99. I babied this car and took this car to the dealer(like an idiot) for everything and had everything on it perfect. I put a lot of miles on this car and it looked brand new even after 8 years. I bought another car because this one was getting up there in miles so this one sat in the garage and I barely drove it. My daughter wanted it but the insurance was too high for her. So I decide it is time to get rid of it, just seemed silly to have it sit in the garage. A good friend wanted it for her husband to drive to and from work and they loved it. They bought it and he put 9000 miles on it in 2 -3 months. He totalled out my baby last weekend, luckily he was not hurt but it was his fault. I swear I am so sentimental to stuff, I got all teary eyed because I took such good care of that thing and wish I would not have ever sold it. Here is a pic of my baby but it looks nothing like that now. She said the front axle was broken, all the windows knocked out and all the airbags were opened. I am sad:(
If you have read my blog for very long you will know that when I had my other car which was my baby. I bought this car in 2000 and it was a 99. I babied this car and took this car to the dealer(like an idiot) for everything and had everything on it perfect. I put a lot of miles on this car and it looked brand new even after 8 years. I bought another car because this one was getting up there in miles so this one sat in the garage and I barely drove it. My daughter wanted it but the insurance was too high for her. So I decide it is time to get rid of it, just seemed silly to have it sit in the garage. A good friend wanted it for her husband to drive to and from work and they loved it. They bought it and he put 9000 miles on it in 2 -3 months. He totalled out my baby last weekend, luckily he was not hurt but it was his fault. I swear I am so sentimental to stuff, I got all teary eyed because I took such good care of that thing and wish I would not have ever sold it. Here is a pic of my baby but it looks nothing like that now. She said the front axle was broken, all the windows knocked out and all the airbags were opened. I am sad:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am sad for you and completely understand. That sucks.
That's tough but at least it's only a car, and not a person getting totalled.
Take care and best wishes :-) :-).
Matt
:( That makes me sad too. That looks like my hubby's car only his is black and I think it's a 2004 :)
oh I remember all the posts and indecision about giving up your car - I'm so sorry that sucks.
I meant to say in my last comment too - I hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment