Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Still playing catch-up!



Today was my first day doing my new workouts. I saw my trainer the day I left for the Arnold. She put my mind at ease saying that I was way ahead schedule and that I was super lean. She thought I was being too hard on myself and I needed to chill until I was at least 12 weeks out. I think I am going to be fine and maybe if I am lucky she will give me a cheat meal even after the 12 week mark. Honestly, I am a bit worried. Today was my new leg workout and I have a feeling I will not be able to walk tomorrow because I am already sore. That makes me very happy though I do have to say. It was funny today because one of my friends ask me if I got bigger boobs, PLEASE! I started laughing and my other girlfriend told her is was because I was was getting so tiny! Tiny, I am supposed to be getting at least fluffy. I have resolved to the fact that even if I have to pull out my fat clothes I am gonna add some mass in the next month if it kills me. Bodybuilders really do not like to be called small or tiny. I did notice that the girls on stage at the Arnold in the lightweight really are tiny little things just all muscle. My trainer did tell me that I would be competing in Novice lightweight but I do not want to go in there weigh 100 , I want to go in there weighing the max which is 125 otherwise like Steph said, the other girls will blow me away. She said I would probably come in around 119 which is okay, I guess. I could kick myself for not eating more months ago. I guess you live and learn. I can tell my legs are growing but still very small. When I look how far I have come since August I get all giddy inside. I wish I could put those pics side by side. I am going to work on doing that for motivation. I still have lots of pics of the Arnold I do intend to post but I wanted to post this pic of me that I took today. Thanks for all your comments about my arms, it really is the lighting, they do not look like that very often. I decided to take pics in my bedroom cause the lighting is much better. It falls down on you instead of at you.


Funny story, the morning we were all working out together at the Expo, my daughter saw Beka and told me she wanted to look just like that. She started a BFL Challenge the day we came home she was so motivated. Beka is BUFF!

Edited~ I figured out how to put them side by side. This is 28 weeks worth of work!

11 comments:

Stef said...

I must say that after seeing you in person, you are one LEAN MACHINE! But....if you are gonna do BB, YA GOTTA EAT!!!!!!

Your comparison photos shows all of your very hard work!

BTW......LOVED.LOVED.LOVED having you and Kyla at my house!

=)

mb said...

Check out those arms. You can really see ho wuch you have built! Way to go hot stuff!

ColeC said...

You look great! Remember when April did her first show, she was smaller/leaner. This time around she ate and ate and ate some more...now look at her...she put the mass on big time. This time around is going to be a learning thing. You'll find what works for you and know what needs to change. I think you look great though and I'm sure you're gonna win...it's not the lighting...it's all you!

Colorado Kid said...

That is awesome you ahve inspired your daughter, she is a pretty lady, wonder where she gets it...

I wish both you and yout daughter success on your fitness journey!!

Cas

Anonymous said...

You will NOT weigh 100, you'd probably have to live off about 400 calories a day, to get like that in 12 weeks.

Best wishes and take care :-) :-)

Matt

Pamela said...

Loooking Lovely!

C2 said...

Looking beautiful, strong and lean! :)

Melissa said...

You look fantastic!!! This lighting is much better too...we're able to really see the definition!!

Hayley said...

You're looking really great, Sundie!! I see some changes in your arms and you seem to be tightening up all over...!!!

Barbara said...

Sunnie....you are on FI--AH!!!

Holy smokes do you look amazing:) Can't wait to see what happens next! I want your guns!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Check out this link,

http://www.muscle-xpo.co.nz/

it's to the winner of the Arnold Lightweight (non-pro) BB class over the weekend - shes a new zealander like me, I think you may find her insights motivating and helpfull in regards to your training etc. And she's an all round stunning person! Good luck, go hard, I'll be following your progress girl!