Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 4

Thanks for all your nice comments. I am doing okay. The diet alone is exhausting. It is just constantly having to make sure that you have your food ready and available at all times. It is not really any different than what I was doing before but now I know how important it is if I screw up! Like yesterday, I ate a couple of carrots that were in a mix of steamed veggies before realizing I was only supposed to have green veggies, so what no cauliflower either?

I am sleeping a little better. It was the stuff I was drinking at night. I knocked it down to a 1/4 scoop.

Thanks for those of you that keep asking about the job I put in for. I still have not heard anything, they did not get the enrollment they thought but I am sure they will ,it will just be a little later. The jobs still have not been filled.

Lori, you are almost there girl, after just one week I realize how strong you have been to get where you are. You will look amazing and don't worry about talking to anyone. I know it has been rough but we were just worried about you. I know you just want to get to your comp day.

Sorry, I have not had much time to blog lately and I miss reading all of yours. I am going to try and catch up this weekend.

Workouts and eating are all 100% if you don't count the stupid carrots, but gee they were wonderful!

6 comments:

mb said...

I don't think you need to sweat a couple of carrots this far out...or at all! You are going to be fine. Don't worry!

Anonymous said...

Don't apologise to use for anything. You have a life, keep living it.

:-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

I love that you are letting us go with you on this journey. I learn so much when I come here. Keep up the great work!!!

ColeC said...

Oh no! You ate a few carrots?? Just kidding, you'll be fine ;)

Stay strong and keep doing what your doing.

Colorado Kid said...

You are an amazing woman!!! Keep up the hard work, we are all cheering for YOU!!!

Cas

Hayley said...

Just checking in on you...you're REALLY stickingto your diet very well! I do not count a couple of carrots as any kind of "cheat." :)

Let us know when you find out about the gym...I'm keeping my fingers crossed!