Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break winding down.

I have had a great Spring Break and it is coming to an end fast. I have cleaned, cleaned and cleaned some more this week. I have spent time with my family and the weather has been beautiful since yesterday. DH comes home tonight and then I will get to spend the entire weekend with him. I bought a big calendar to hang on my gym wall today so I can mark the days off as I begin my last 12 weeks before my show. I have downloaded a lot of music for my show but I am afraid it might be too fast of a tempo. I will have to wait and see what he thinks on Tuesday. I just remembered I was supposed to get my tatoo touched up on Tuesday but I already have an appointment with the music guy so I will have to reschedule it. It is funny how the last few days it was like I was never going to get to eat again. I have enjoyed some things this week and it has reminded me of how much I hate crappy food. I mean I did not even eat it before so why now? It is funny how our minds work. I am ready especially mentally. I have read all the rules for my show and what poses I need to be working on and I am going to do just that. I can tell you that I spent some time watching some other natural bodybuilders on youtube and it makes my stomach in knots just thinking about walking out on that stage. If I could see noone that would be awesome. It is when I can see people I will throw up. I just hate, hate, hate being in the spotlight. This could be interesting. Do you think they would mind if I took a barf bag on stage?

I cannot wait to see what my new diet brings I am ready to shed this layer of blubber and bring out that hard earned muscle. Gosh I hope there is muscle under there somewhere. How scary to think there isn't. I have had weird dreams this week. One night I was doing pull ups all night, unassisted at that. The next night I watched a couple of guys wrestle with a cop and a couple of innocent people got shot. I never did go back to sleep after that one. I also dreamed that my grandpa was at my show and he was yelling for me and so proud of me when in reality he would probably tell me to put some clothes on. Strange stuff I tell ya.

5 comments:

Tiffanie Hage said...

Too funny about the dreams! They can seem so real, can't they?! Don't worry about your muscle...it's there...you look awesome and are going to do awesome too!!! Glad you enjoyed your spring break! When are you supposed to hear about the job??

Anonymous said...

It's GOING to be fine. No worries okay, and just keep taking the process one step and one day at a time, and don't be afraid of what's to come.

There is nothing about all this you are not capable of and as long as you remember that, you will have the best chance of doing well.

So be strong and GOOD LUCK.

:-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

ColeC said...

Dreams are a strange thing, but I think it's natural. We all dream silly stuff when we have such strong feelings about something/someone.

Maybe you could fold a barf bag up real tiny and stick it somewhere in that tiny suit you'll be wearing ;)

I wish my spring break felt like one. This week was just like any other week :(

Have a great weekend!!

Hayley said...

I don't know what "layer of blubber" you're talking about, but I do know that you are going to rock that stage. :)