Thursday, March 27, 2008
Day 3
Alarm went off and I jumped up, felt like I was going to pass out or throw up one. Laid back down for a few minutes and finally was able to get my workout in. Great workout despite feeling not so good but I was much better after breakfast. I think it might be the stuff she has me drink to help with sleep. I will not take it tomorrow night and see if that is what it is. Food is perfect and cardio is boring. I am getting lean ! Everyday I can tell my body has changed and it is only day 3. The veins in my arms are already showing bigtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Well I'm not going to speculate but if you're having a sleep aid, it sounds like it might be 5-HTP, but then you probably aren't in a position to divulge that, which is totally fine, because I know a lot of trainers often don't like their methods publicly stated.
As ever you are doing really well, and I give you lots of luck :-) :-).
Matt
Just stopping by and getting updated! :)
Hope you feel better.....
LY!
~ Elizabeth
Hope you get the sleep stuff figured out. Take care and keep up the great work!!!
Are you feling better yet??? That's a bummer. At least you weren't sick during your spring break. Gotta look hard for a bright side I guess.
You're looking great by the way. I can't imagine by your show time.
Sorry for not being around lately, I have been exhausted and needed a break.
That is a HEART of a champion!!!!
Hope you get to feeling better!!!
Cas
I'm excited for you...!!!
On the other hand, I hope you get some good sleep soon..
Awesome!!
Post a Comment