Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Day 9

These days are going to start running together because I took a stupid pill! I swear I cannot remember anything. I came home from work sick and went to the doctor. Back on antibiotics for yet another respiratory infection and sinusitus, fun huh? I had fever and chills all night. Got up after 3 hrs sleep and had a pretty good wo and got my morning cardio in. I am sitting here debating whether or not to do my evening cardio. I am feeling a little bit better since taking the first dose of meds. Eating is 100%! I am dropping fat fast. I love getting up everyday and looking at the changes that occur daily. I swear I flexed my abs this morning and saw side striations just under my ribs. Crap, it might be my ribs at this rate!

2 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

You are *NOT* getting sick.
You are *NOT* getting sick.
You are *NOT* getting sick.
You are *NOT* getting sick.

Healthy vibes on the way!!!

Anonymous said...

You re doing brilliantly. So just keep pushing yourself, and no worries okay.

Everything will be fine trust yourself :-) :-).

Matt