Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday!

WOW! my fever finally broke and I am starting to feel much better. Good enough to vacumn my house but not quite ready to start working out again. All in all I have only missed an hour and half of cardio and 2 workouts. All of this could be made up but I talked to my trainer today and she told me to not worry about making it up but just pick back up where I left off but by all means I need to rest. She told me to double my carbs because my body needs the extra energy to get well. I did that for two of my meals today but that was it since I am starting to feel better. Depending on how I feel tomorrow I may do the same but I doubt there will be any working out just yet. I think it will do me good to rest. She told me that I am fine and have enough time. I am supposed to meet with her on Sunday. I cannot belive how fast I am leaning. I put on a pair of dress pants that I wore to the Gala and I had to fold them down twice in the waist to keep them from falling off. I plan on wearing that same outfit to my principles reception tomorrow. There will be dinner and dancing and I have so looked forward to going so I hope that I am feeling back to normal tomorrow. I hated to go buy a new semi-formal dress for this occasion. I just hardly ever where stuff like that. On the menu, which I already checked out, there will be prime rib (nasty) or chicken. Bet, you cannot guess what I will have? There will also be garlic mashed potatoes and some other yummy carbs, I will just stick with the salad, thank you. Today was the first day I have really had any cravings, maybe because my dh ate a candy bar in front of me and watched me drool. I swear I would not even want one normally,I am not much of a candy bar eater, m&ms yes,brownies, cake oh yes. It will be hard to pass up the wedding cake tomorrow night but I can do it.

4 comments:

Stef said...

=)

ps...is that a spam poster above me???

ColeC said...

I'm so happy you're feeling better and taking your trainers advice. Wow, you are shrinking...must feel good. A few days of rest will do wonders for you, and like your trainer said, you'll be just fine for comp time.

Hope you had a nice time at the wedding and a great weekend.

Lori said...

Oh, don't put that candy bar in front of me I'll take it and your hand too. LOVE THEM.

Anonymous said...

You're doing great. :-) :-).

Matt