I finally got my head in the game on Sunday and had a really good day. Today was even better. I am still struggling to have the energy to have a decent cardio session in the evenings but I get through it. Don't ask me how, I just do it. I am so glad to get off that treadmill when it is over. Eating is 100%. Funny story though. I had to go to Target after school so I run in really fast for just 3 items. The entire time I am in there all I can think about is buying a small bag of peanut M&Ms. I keep telling myself that I will just eat a couple and save the rest (yow right we know what always happens) so all through the store this little voice is telling me to do it! As I approach the checkout lanes, I am rushing to get up there (where the candy is) and I come around the corner and low and behold if it was not my trainer! I mean dead on, I would have died if those M&m's would have been in my cart. How would I have explained that? We talk just for a minute and I pay for my stuff and leave without the M&Ms. I am really glad I did not buy them but I am pretty sure I am taking a cheat meal this weekend. I need it really bad mentally. It will be almost a month this weekend without a cheat!
Thanks for all your nice comments. You guys are the best!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Okay that is funny!! Talk about someone keeping an eye on you ;)
WOW. That's kinda like Tony calling at just the right moment. It's happened more than once. How funny.
Ha ha! That is WAY too funny! I had something similar happen to me a while back when I was training with this guy Joe. We had just finished our session and I had to run into Target and I think it was around Easter time or something and all the candy was just calling my name. He also ran in to get something healthy to eat before his next client. I ran right into him before I got to the candy and then I didn't end up buying any. I certainly would have if he hadn't been there.
That's funny!!!
That was a fluke occurance, but you should instinctively have known, not to make the potential decision anyway, you're better than that :-).
I know the diet is probably hard, but I know you're capable, so there is no reason for you to make possible screw ups.
You're doing a great job, and you should be VERY, VERY PROUD, of what you are achieving and how you look.
M & M could stand for Muscle and Mentality, but that doesn't come from a packet.
Keep pushing yourself, and DON'T be swayed from the you, you WILL be in a few weeks.
GOOD LUCK
:-) :-).
Matt
Twilight Zone music going off.....
=)
Man I wish my trainer was right around the corner every time I got a craving for something sweet...LOL..that was fate!! :)
You're looking SO good by the way!!
What a great story! Love the pic too, you're legs *do* look awesome!
LMAO...Love it!!
Post a Comment